Images sold in February 2021.

4 hours ago, Sally R said:

Hi John, I'm not sure the method you are using, but the easiest way for me is to just drag and drop from the Alamy website. However, I do this in Google Chrome. It won't work with Safari. I know there is another way to do it from Safari but have forgotten it, but I'm sure it's in other threads. If you drag and drop, you can enlarge the image first on the Alamy website if you want to display it as large, otherwise you'll get a smaller image. If you want to make sure the image dimensions don't distort, you can click on it in your post and there is a box that appears where you can click to keep the correct dimensions. I find the distortions don't occur when dragging the large version of the image where this box is automatically ticked, but need to tick it when dragging the smaller image. Hope that helps and makes sense.

Thanks Sally I managed to make it work by the drag and drop method, although getting the two windows up side by side proved a bit difficult!  

8 minutes ago, John Gaffen said:

Thanks Sally I managed to make it work by the drag and drop method, although getting the two windows up side by side proved a bit difficult!  

To save some space, it works with tabs as well. Drag the image from the page to the tab of the forum and then go down to the input box. All the while holding your mouse button or pen button.

The input box must already be activated beforehand like by clicking on it or quoting or typing something.

I now always double click on the image to make sure the box Keep original aspect ratio is ticked.

wim

Edited by wiskerke
typo

Low/mid $$

Usage: Editorial ; 

Media: Book, print and/or e-book ; 

Print run: up to 50,000 ; 

Placement: Inside ; 

Start: 24-February-2021 ; End: 24-February-2046 ;
   Additional Details: Editorial use in retail books (print and/or e-book) and in context marketing use; License valid for the life of the book

road-along-the-coast-of-roadlewis-and-ha

• Love 2

Presentation use.

Took this thru the window of a helicopter. Slowly recouping the hire cost of the chopper from picture sales !

View of Chew Valley Lake, a large reservoir in Somerset, that provides the Bristol area with much of its drinking Stock Photo

View of Chew Valley Lake, a large reservoir in Somerset, that provides the Bristol area with much of its drinking water. Somerset, UK.

• Love 3

Usage: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only
Industry sector: Education
Start: 23 February 2021
Duration: Unlimited

RM Alamy Exclusive

Lower $$$

london-uk-16th-november-2019-opening-day-at-camden-markets-vagina-museum-located-in-stables-market-camden-with-the-intention-to-open-permanent-premises-in-the-future-claimed-to-be-the-worlds-first-bricks-and-mortar-museum-dedicated-to-the-vagina-vulva-and-gynaecological-anatomy-on-its-opening-day-the-museum-was-crowded-mainly-with-women-from-all-ages-the-museum-a-registered-charity-was-created-by-florence-schechter-pictured-vagina-museum-signage-outside-the-museum-credit-stephen-bellalamy-2AANMHA.jpg

The Vagina Museum, Camden Market, UK. Photographed on their opening day, 16th November 2019. Had recently been zoomed along with 3 others from the same shoot.

Edited by sb photos
  • Love 1

Editorial royalty-free. Country: Worldwide.
Usage: Editorial, Editorial website, any size, single use, but includes unlimited sharing across web and social media platforms, worldwide, in perpetuity.
Media: Editorial website.

Start: 24 February 2021.
Duration: In perpetuity.

$2.32 net. Exclusive and direct.

stop-animal-holocaust-animal-liberation-

21 hours ago, Alan Beastall said:

Richard, had one of these licensed this month as well.

Anyone had these usages before? Haven't found the links yet.

"Editorial, 550 images UK Based Websites & The House, Parliamentary, Civil Service World & Holyrood Magazines.
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic."

a-government-nhs-national-heath-service-

Usage: Editorial, 550 images UK Based Websites & The House, Parliamentary, Civil Service World & Holyrood Magazines.
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic

2A291E6.jpg

Thanks for letting me know. It reminds me to check a more current issue of Holyrood Magazine - the Westminster version was harder to track down.

The Steiner Tor is considered as a symbol of the city of Krems an der Donau, in the Wachau valley of Austria - Image ID: KFT2AN

the-steiner-tor-is-considered-as-a-symbo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 50,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 24 February 2021
End: 24 February 2046
Editorial use in retail books (print and/or e-book) and in context marketing use; License valid for the life of the book

• Love 2

20 hours ago, Sally R said:

I recognise this spot Gen. Greens Pool in Denmark, Western Australia. It is a beautiful spot and you've captured it really well. Makes me want to go for a swim! Was briefly in Denmark for a day in December but didn't get to Greens Pool unfortunately.

Thank you Sally. That spot is so photogenic, it's hard to get it wrong. I noticed that I mostly license pictures of beaches in Australia. I have another 4 tonight!!

Edited by gvallee