Images sold in February 2021.

MId $$ Country: Europe ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Print run: up to 50,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 15-February-2021 ; End: 15-February-2026

basildon-essex-uk-8th-aug-2020-a-demonstration-march-has-taken-place-in-basildon-protesting-against-the-exclusion-of-national-health-service-staff-from-the-public-sector-pay-increase-protesters-gathered-at-basildon-hospital-before-marching-into-basildon-town-centre-where-many-placed-flowers-and-ribbon-tributes-for-the-many-healthcare-workers-lost-to-the-covid-19-coronavirus-pandemic-a-nurse-from-southend-hospital-tells-of-the-harsh-conditions-and-lack-of-ppe-during-the-pandemic-2CAPWNF.jpg

• Love 1

Second sale for me this month, PU for low $$ but I'll take it.

Clydesdale horses with cart

Pair of Clydesdale horses with cart Stock Photo

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 14 February 2021
End: 14 February 2026

• Like 1

On 13/02/2021 at 09:23, Rico said:

It's been a while since I had a weekend sale . Personal use, Lake Louise.

BTW, this is the first time I used the PS sky replacement tool. The original sky was a flat grey so I used something more dramatic instead.

Hockey player on the frozen Lake Louise in Banff Alberta Canada Stock Photo

nice..  is this one of your skies, or one of the defaults?  Had some nice cloud formations this week-end so I remembered to take shot for this purpose, now need to go to the thread that tells me how i set that up...   

3 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

nice..  is this one of your skies, or one of the defaults?  Had some nice cloud formations this week-end so I remembered to take shot for this purpose, now need to go to the thread that tells me how i set that up...   

It was one of my own skies. The Adobe ones were too dramatic and I needed something more realistic. I am going to start shooting more skies soon to add to that folder.

Thankyou for the compliment🙂

This YouTube guy does a great advanced tutorial. It helped me quite a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdjsUlOxvrU&t=13s

Edited by Rico
  • Thanks 1

On 13/02/2021 at 08:23, Rico said:

It's been a while since I had a weekend sale . Personal use, Lake Louise.

BTW, this is the first time I used the PS sky replacement tool. The original sky was a flat grey so I used something more dramatic instead.

Hockey player on the frozen Lake Louise in Banff Alberta Canada Stock Photo

Nice...I am going to miss this place.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MandyD said:

Nice...I am going to miss this place.

I can't think of a more beautiful and interesting part of the world to live in, although I hear they have better autumns out there.

All the best in Ottawa and come back for a visit sometime.

1 hour ago, Rico said:

I can't think of a more beautiful and interesting part of the world to live in, although I hear they have better autumns out there.

All the best in Ottawa and come back for a visit sometime.

When I get there...might take a year yet at this rate. In the meantime, stuck in SK where I have nothing else to do but work on photos and recover. And I can think of many places I would rather be than Alberta for the foreseeable future.

Edited by MandyD

Continuing the aviation theme. Mid $$ 

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Website ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 16-February-2021 ; End: 16-February-2026  Additional Details: Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.

bell-uh-1-or-huey-is-one-of-the-most-famous-helicopters-in-the-world-G2GJR2.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bryan said:

I have very few plane pics, but this is one of my favourites. PU low $$

vulcan-bomber-sunderland-air-show-2011-north-east-england-uk-C5WCX9.jpg

If shot within the last few years, it's very likely that I know one of the Vulcan pilots flying in this picture - he flew them 'in anger' during the Cold War. It's a helluva special aeroplane to fly, apparently. And boy, do those fellas have some stories! 

• Love 1

31 minutes ago, NYCat said:

Estonia, website, bulk discount. How do I put less than $???? for my share Ah well. Also had a better one that I'll post tomorrow. I sure had fun in Churchill... along with the playful bears.. 

C1WP1J.jpg

Polar Bears play-fighting in Churchill, Manitoba, Canada

Paulette

cc?

23 hours ago, Rico said:

It was one of my own skies. The Adobe ones were too dramatic and I needed something more realistic. I am going to start shooting more skies soon to add to that folder.

Thankyou for the compliment🙂

This YouTube guy does a great advanced tutorial. It helped me quite a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdjsUlOxvrU&t=13s

I'd also be worried about using the Adobe skies for any use other than personal due to possible copyright problems.

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Richard Baker said:

If shot within the last few years....

In 2011 it most likely would be, and I agree. Flying down the Grand Canyon, then landing and seeing a map indicating it as off limits was one memorable story!

Edited by Avpics
  • Love 1