Images sold in February 2021.

1 hour ago, mickfly said:

I'd also be worried about using the Adobe skies for any use other than personal due to possible copyright problems.

I wouldn't have any issues using the Adobe skies if suitable for the subject. It doesn't seem to me that Adobe is the kind of company that would need to download sky photos and remove the watermark. I'm also  pretty sure that they have lot of their own skies (and lawyers) to make this OK for usage.

33 minutes ago, Rico said:

I wouldn't have any issues using the Adobe skies if suitable for the subject. It doesn't seem to me that Adobe is the kind of company that would need to download sky photos and remove the watermark. I'm also  pretty sure that they have lot of their own skies (and lawyers) to make this OK for usage.

I'm sure the stock skies are cleared for use. More to the point, though, is that if you do use one you may be in breach of contract because you can no longer warrant that you own the copyright in the entire image, as per term 4.2.

Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, spacecadet said:

I'm sure the stock skies are cleared for use. More to the point, though, is that if you do use one you may be in breach of contract because you can no longer warrant that you own the copyright in the entire image, as per term 4.2.

Ahh, good point. I hardly ever read the fine print on contracts. Might be a good time to start.

56 minutes ago, Rico said:

Ahh, good point. I hardly ever read the fine print on contracts. Might be a good time to start.

I suspect the Adobe licence terms would cover it. But it's definitely a thing. I don't subscribe to PS but I think I'd only use my own skies. I would probably start collecting them, as I used to collect sunsets on film.

• Love 1

10 hours ago, Bryan said:

I have very few plane pics, but this is one of my favourites. PU low $$

vulcan-bomber-sunderland-air-show-2011-north-east-england-uk-C5WCX9.jpg

When I was a kid, I grew up in a village about 10 miles from Filton airfield near Bristol. We often saw these fly over our village on their way to/from the aviation works (British Aerospace).

As youngsters, we always called the Vulcan the Army Concorde !  (Concorde was another regular plane that we saw too).

Happy days.

There is a Vulcan at Robin Hood airport in Yorkshire that I have seen. The people there told me that even though it is not airworthy anymore, they still run the engines up and let it taxi up and down a bit of the runway, to help keep it in some sort of working order.

33 minutes ago, AlbertSnapper said:

There is a Vulcan at Robin Hood airport in Yorkshire that I have seen. ....they still run the engines up and let it taxi up and down a bit of the runway,..

We have one at Southend too. It was from volunteering on it that got me into submitting articles and images to the aviation magazines, and eventually, many years later, wider subjects to Alamy.

the-north-k3-headframe-towers-is-the-tal

Potash Mine; low $$

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 17 February 2021
End: 17 February 2026

2 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

A U.S. TV use for mid to high $$. A shot the National Rifle Association headquarters in Virginia.

nra-national-rifle-association-headquarters-in-fairfax-virginia-va-M7GWGD.jpg

Maybe photoshop a sign foreclosure in front of it. 😁

wim

40 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

Maybe photoshop a sign foreclosure in front of it. 😁

wim

Ha. Good point, I know they are restructuring and moving to Texas.  I was driving past it one Sunday and thought I should pull off and see if I can get a good angle on it.  You have to be on their property to get this view and I was afraid that security (and they have LOTS of security there) would kick me off but they were okay with me taking a few snaps. The street side has no view of their red logo signage.

Edited by Michael Ventura

Usage: iQ

sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only ;  

Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  

Start: 17-February-2021 ;

Duration: In perpetuity

Mid $$

London, UK. 4 June 2019. Radka Blazickova of University of Northampton features recycled plastic garments on the catwalk at Graduate Fashion Week 2019 at The Old Truman Brewery in East London

london-uk-4-june-2019-radka-blazickova-o

Country: Australia and New Zealand ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, Editorial print and digital, Any size, Any placemet, (sic) Repeat use permitted ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;

$$

KAP543.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Two sales so far this month which is nice

2C67CH6
RM Country: Worldwide
Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 10 February 2021
End: 10 February 2026

2ATPC3N
18 February 2021 RM
Usage: Editorial, Editorial website, any size, single use, but includes unlimited sharing across web and social media platforms, worldwide, in perpetuity.

2C67CH6      

Edited by R De Marigny

Pack of Amlodipine 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets. Amlodipine besilate. Each tablet contains 5mg amlodipine besilate. Accord.

pack-of-amlodipine-5mg-tablets-28-tablets-amlodipine-besilate-each-M1MR1H.jpg

17 February Rights Managed

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use

(17 February 2021) Rights Managed Sale refunded - Original sale date (17 February 2021) $ -19.99

$ 19.99
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Stan Pritchard said:

Pack of Amlodipine 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets. Amlodipine besilate. Each tablet contains 5mg amlodipine besilate. Accord.

17 February Rights Managed

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use

(17 February 2021) Rights Managed Sale refunded - Original sale date (17 February 2021) $ -19.99

$ 19.99

I had exactly the same happen a couple of days ago, an image of a pack of prescription sleeping tablets was sold and then immediately refunded. Wasn't the first time this happened. I think someone must have been very sleep deprived and desperate. 😑

• Love 1
  • Like 1