Images sold in February 2021.

My February drought finally broken! Above mid $$. Fourth licence of this image by Alamy, direct & exclusive.

Usage: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 23 February 2021
Duration: Unlimited

luzon-sea-star-echinaster-luzonicus-showing-a-five-arm-regeneration-EJPHHW.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 1

On 19/02/2021 at 20:04, The Blinking Eye said:

It's easy if you find a gathering of a bunch of people who are just milling around or even performing in some capacity, and there are a bunch of other things for people to do and look at besides the photographer. On the other hand, it's nice to take photos you enjoy taking.

I so VERY MUCH need an outing and have been intending to go somewhere, after 1-1/2 years of zero travel. Thanks for the idea!

Like you Kristin, eventually we can all do with a break.  I do enjoy travel, in my case just within the UK. Only the other day I was wondering when I would be able to jump in the car early morning and arrive back home late the same day. I do enjoy driving. All I managed last year was 2 trips to Norfolk and Suffolk, one staying overnight air b'b, and day trips to Sissinghurst Kent, to Pin Mill, Cotswold Lavender, Bristol for photography and meeting up with my daughter and grandson for a socially distanced beer overlooking Clifton Bridge, Glastonbury and Watchet, then Canterbury and Hastings for Photography. I would usually do much more. Since March 7th I only travelled into London once on 1st September to photograph the XR Westminster protest. I would normally have been in London up to 2-3 times a week. No trips to Yorkshire or further afield. At least I have occupied myself locally but it gets a bit much.

Edited by sb photos
  • Love 2

Well, the drought really broke. One of another three that just dropped in together, all decent $$$. Two underwater natural history, plus this one. All for the same use/price. All direct & exclusive.

Industry sector: Education
Duration: Unlimited

Anglo Australian Telescope AAT at Siding Spring Observatory Mt Woorut near Coonabarabran in north west NSW Australia Stock Photo

Edited by cbimages
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, cbimages said:

Industry sector: Education

I had one of those drop in today, also $$$. 

My first 'Archival' sale,  The Second Severn Crossing under construction, taken in 1994.

the-second-severn-crossing-under-constru

• Love 4

9 hours ago, sb photos said:

Like you Kristin, eventually we can all do with a break.  I do enjoy travel, in my case just within the UK. Only the other day I was wondering when I would be able to jump in the car early morning and arrive back home late the same day. I do enjoy driving. All I managed last year was 2 trips to Norfolk and Suffolk, one staying overnight air b'b, and day trips to Sissinghurst Kent, to Pin Mill, Cotswold Lavender, Bristol for photography and meeting up with my daughter and grandson for a socially distanced beer overlooking Clifton Bridge, Glastonbury and Watchet, then Canterbury and Hastings for Photography. I would usually do much more. Since March 7th I only travelled into London once on 1st September to photograph the XR Westminster protest. I would normally have been in London up to 2-3 times a week. No trips to Yorkshire or further afield. At least I have occupied myself locally but it gets a bit much.

It's so freaky. I used to be an avid traveller/explorer. Now I have trouble even wrapping my head around the idea. I live near the foot of the Bay Bridge and can take a 20 minute bus ride to San Francisco, and I only went into the city TWICE last year. Then one day, I rented a car and did an afternoon hike in nearby hills. That's IT, for about eighteen months. Other than that...just taking bike rides within a four mile radius. But I'm getting bored with my surroundings. It IS a bit much!

• Love 2

Usage: Commercial electronic
Media: Commercial presentation, single design
Industry sector: Entertainment & Leisure
End: 23 February 2026

A wooden doorway with a stone surround in sunshine, Montmartre, Paris, France - Image ID: ERBE5C

a-wooden-doorway-with-a-stone-surround-i

Edited by Steve F
  • Love 2

Just sold yesterday, 

Aerial view of Uluru (Aires Rock), Uluṟu–Kata Tjuṯa National Park, Northern Territory, Australia - Image ID: JPXM6N

Can anyone tell me why my image wont display please? Or alternatively how I can get it to display properly? 

Edited by John Gaffen

8 minutes ago, John Gaffen said:

Just sold yesterday, 

Aerial view of Uluru (Aires Rock), Uluṟu–Kata Tjuṯa National Park, Northern Territory, Australia - Image ID: JPXM6N

Can anyone tell me why my image wont display please? Or alternatively how I can get it to display properly? 

Aires Rock?? Don't you mean Ayers Rock?

• Love 1

Richard, had one of these licensed this month as well.

Anyone had these usages before? Haven't found the links yet.

"Editorial, 550 images UK Based Websites & The House, Parliamentary, Civil Service World & Holyrood Magazines.
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic."

a-government-nhs-national-heath-service-

Usage: Editorial, 550 images UK Based Websites & The House, Parliamentary, Civil Service World & Holyrood Magazines.
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic

2A291E6.jpg

• Love 1

American fire fighters firemen in front of a burning building, discussing tactics. Diverse crew Caucasian, African Stock Photo

Washington DC. Fire fighters discussing a possible hazmat situation during an electrical fire in a Foggy Bottom building 4 blocks from the White House. May 2006. 

Was it the diverse crew?  Anyway it has been in an image sold thread before. Sorry for that.

Worldwide Education Unlimited  Low $$$

wim

• Love 4
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

American fire fighters firemen in front of a burning building, discussing tactics. Diverse crew Caucasian, African Stock Photo

Washington DC. Fire fighters discussing a possible hazmat situation during an electrical fire in a Foggy Bottom building 4 blocks from the White House. May 2006. 

Was it the diverse crew?  Anyway it has been in an image sold thread before. Sorry for that.

Worldwide Education Unlimited  Low $$$

wim

Mine were generic navigation images. Others I know who got these sales were of worldwide subjects. Would be interesting to know where they all end up.

1 minute ago, Sally said:

Mine were generic navigation images. Others I know who got these sales were of worldwide subjects. Would be interesting to know where they all end up.

No results online yet.

This one was Unlimited, so we have some time.😁

Another one yesterday was:

End: 23 February 2071

For 1/5th of the price of this one. So now we know how long Unlimited is: 250 years. 😂

wim