On 20/02/2021 at 04:50, Richard Baker said:

Editorial website. I love it when the holders of these media placards don't quite get the irony of me photographing it and having it published.

Yeah, at one of the antimask  protest last July, crowd leader yelled at journalist: "You guys are paid not to report on us!", to which he replied "Yes, i came here on a Sunday with a crew to not report on you". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

A Brazilian distro sale RF for low $$.  My son when he was about 8 yrs old...now 22!

A 7 year old boy holds a red balloon over his head and static electricity pulls his hair towards the balloon Stock Photo

I got one of those today, too. But also some $$$ too so makes up for it.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

Yeah, at one of the antimask  protest last July, crowd leader yelled at journalist: "You guys are paid not to report on us!", to which he replied "Yes, i came here on a Sunday with a crew to not report on you". 

They're not very bright, those people. They happily launch a tirade about journalism and quote the scum media trope - then ask who I work for? And when I say I work for myself,   I'm suddenly their best friend. Anyway, as I said in my OP, I'm always happy to take the money and grab the screen.

• Upvote 1

It seems far too long since I've been able to post in this thread (fair enough with the size of my port and everything else that's been happening in the world) but after at least 7 or 8 months I finally can again and I must say it's given me a much needed boost mentally. This has just dropped in today for lowish $$$ IQ license in perpetuity to the US market and a self portrait to boot :)

TWG30F.jpg

• Like 2

Coronation Street stars take part in the Manchester, uk, LGBT Pride Parade on 24th August, 2019. Sally Dynevor (right), who has played Sally Metcalfe in the soap since 1986, waves a rainbow flag as her daughter, Phoebe, looks on. Country: Finland Usage: Editorial Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic Print run: up to 10,000.  $$

WB44NG.jpg

• Like 1

Another LGBT one. Participants in the annual Lesbian and Gay Pride March, London, England, United Kingdom in 1983. Marches like these, which continue to take place in many countries, lobby for equal legal rights and celebrate being open about sexuality. A banner from London Lesbian and Gay Centre is prominent. Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial, 550 images UK Based Websites & The House, Parliamentary, Civil Service World & Holyrood Magazines. Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic.

Only $ but all sales welcome.

2BHCJNP.jpg

• Like 1

My February drought finally broken! Above mid $$. Fourth licence of this image by Alamy, direct & exclusive.

Usage: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 23 February 2021
Duration: Unlimited

luzon-sea-star-echinaster-luzonicus-showing-a-five-arm-regeneration-EJPHHW.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
On 19/02/2021 at 20:04, The Blinking Eye said:

It's easy if you find a gathering of a bunch of people who are just milling around or even performing in some capacity, and there are a bunch of other things for people to do and look at besides the photographer. On the other hand, it's nice to take photos you enjoy taking.

I so VERY MUCH need an outing and have been intending to go somewhere, after 1-1/2 years of zero travel. Thanks for the idea!

Like you Kristin, eventually we can all do with a break.  I do enjoy travel, in my case just within the UK. Only the other day I was wondering when I would be able to jump in the car early morning and arrive back home late the same day. I do enjoy driving. All I managed last year was 2 trips to Norfolk and Suffolk, one staying overnight air b'b, and day trips to Sissinghurst Kent, to Pin Mill, Cotswold Lavender, Bristol for photography and meeting up with my daughter and grandson for a socially distanced beer overlooking Clifton Bridge, Glastonbury and Watchet, then Canterbury and Hastings for Photography. I would usually do much more. Since March 7th I only travelled into London once on 1st September to photograph the XR Westminster protest. I would normally have been in London up to 2-3 times a week. No trips to Yorkshire or further afield. At least I have occupied myself locally but it gets a bit much.

Edited by sb photos
  • Like 2

Well, the drought really broke. One of another three that just dropped in together, all decent $$$. Two underwater natural history, plus this one. All for the same use/price. All direct & exclusive.

Industry sector: Education
Duration: Unlimited

Anglo Australian Telescope AAT at Siding Spring Observatory Mt Woorut near Coonabarabran in north west NSW Australia Stock Photo

Edited by cbimages
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, cbimages said:

Industry sector: Education

I had one of those drop in today, also $$$. 

My first 'Archival' sale,  The Second Severn Crossing under construction, taken in 1994.

the-second-severn-crossing-under-constru

• Like 4

This fisheye shot of the Montreal Biosphere has licensed several times at good prices, but not for much this time (low $$, Brazilian distributor, book use).

tourist-entering-the-environment-museum-

• Like 1
9 hours ago, sb photos said:

Like you Kristin, eventually we can all do with a break.  I do enjoy travel, in my case just within the UK. Only the other day I was wondering when I would be able to jump in the car early morning and arrive back home late the same day. I do enjoy driving. All I managed last year was 2 trips to Norfolk and Suffolk, one staying overnight air b'b, and day trips to Sissinghurst Kent, to Pin Mill, Cotswold Lavender, Bristol for photography and meeting up with my daughter and grandson for a socially distanced beer overlooking Clifton Bridge, Glastonbury and Watchet, then Canterbury and Hastings for Photography. I would usually do much more. Since March 7th I only travelled into London once on 1st September to photograph the XR Westminster protest. I would normally have been in London up to 2-3 times a week. No trips to Yorkshire or further afield. At least I have occupied myself locally but it gets a bit much.

It's so freaky. I used to be an avid traveller/explorer. Now I have trouble even wrapping my head around the idea. I live near the foot of the Bay Bridge and can take a 20 minute bus ride to San Francisco, and I only went into the city TWICE last year. Then one day, I rented a car and did an afternoon hike in nearby hills. That's IT, for about eighteen months. Other than that...just taking bike rides within a four mile radius. But I'm getting bored with my surroundings. It IS a bit much!

• Like 2

Usage: Commercial electronic
Media: Commercial presentation, single design
Industry sector: Entertainment & Leisure
End: 23 February 2026

A wooden doorway with a stone surround in sunshine, Montmartre, Paris, France - Image ID: ERBE5C

a-wooden-doorway-with-a-stone-surround-i

Edited by Steve F
  • Like 2

Anyone had these usages before? Haven't found the links yet.

"Editorial, 550 images UK Based Websites & The House, Parliamentary, Civil Service World & Holyrood Magazines.
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic."

a-government-nhs-national-heath-service-

• Like 1

Just sold yesterday, 

Aerial view of Uluru (Aires Rock), Uluṟu–Kata Tjuṯa National Park, Northern Territory, Australia - Image ID: JPXM6N

Can anyone tell me why my image wont display please? Or alternatively how I can get it to display properly? 

Edited by John Gaffen
8 minutes ago, John Gaffen said:

Just sold yesterday, 

Aerial view of Uluru (Aires Rock), Uluṟu–Kata Tjuṯa National Park, Northern Territory, Australia - Image ID: JPXM6N

Can anyone tell me why my image wont display please? Or alternatively how I can get it to display properly? 

Aires Rock?? Don't you mean Ayers Rock?

• Like 1

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book

$$

FX5P46.jpg

• Like 3

Richard, had one of these licensed this month as well.

Anyone had these usages before? Haven't found the links yet.

"Editorial, 550 images UK Based Websites & The House, Parliamentary, Civil Service World & Holyrood Magazines.
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic."

Usage: Editorial, 550 images UK Based Websites & The House, Parliamentary, Civil Service World & Holyrood Magazines.
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic

2A291E6.jpg

• Like 1