Images sold in February 2021.

First license this year. Didn't have to travel far for this one. Photo from my bedroom window. Editorial Website $x won't even buy me a pint at my favourite watering hole. All welcome though. 

Found usage in UK online newspaper theguardian.com 16.1.21 - 'Heavey snow expected to bring weekend disruption to parts of UK.'

Image fully credited which makes a nice change.

blue-tit-snow-uk-2D9X074.jpg

Blue tit, UK.  2D9X074

Edited by Roy Waller
Usage
  • Love 6
  • Like 1

Low-mid $$ Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use.  cover and inside.Repeat use permitted ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 26-February-2021 ; End: 26-February-2023

health-staff-at-emergency-department-entrance-at-southend-university-hospital-essex-uk-two-nurses-in-basic-ppe-with-surgical-face-masks-covid-19-2BW0TB5.jpg

• Love 2

Two sales for mid-$$ under the same license terms.

Usage: Ad and designMarketing Package Use. Any size. Any placement. Missing
Industry sector: OTHER -
Comms
Start: 03 February 2021
End: 03 February 2031

anti-maskers-and-anti-lockdown-protesters-in-birmingham-uk-in-october-2020-2DTK5TX.jpg

covid-19-keep-your-distance-stenciled-road-sign-social-distancing-birmingham-uk-2D7J8NX.jpg

Edited by RyanU
  • Love 1

Probably the last of what has been a good month for sales - though less so for average prices.

airy-sprays-of-small-white-midsummer-flowers-of-the-selected-variety-of-the-chinese-meadow-rue-thalictrum-delavayi-splendide-white-P8BATC.jpg

Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use.  Any size.

Any Placement. Repeat use permitted ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 26-February-2021 ; End: 26-February-2026

Reasonable lower $$

• Love 1

This old photo of mine was licenced for the first time in December last year.

Now licenced again !    TV use in the USA this time.

Happy with that 😊

Pizza Hut restaurant in Giza Egypt, with the famous pyramids in the distance . October 2003 Stock Photo

Pizza Hut restaurant in Giza Egypt, with the famous pyramids in the distance . October 2003

• Love 1
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Stan Pritchard said:

Kenco instant coffee jars.

kenco-instant-coffee-jars-DT1D25.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 January 2021
End: 01 January 2026
Book, Taiwan, Bulk discount flat rate
$ 15.00

Instant coffee is a tragedy, always. 🤢🤮

• Love 2

21 minutes ago, Phil Robinson said:

KERXE1.jpg

Nice sum for a magazine cover - if anyone spots the magazine I'd be interested to know. 

Funny, that. One of my decent $$$ 🤑 was for a book use of the 'new' one-pound coins on top of the 'new' five-pound notes - exactly a year ago to the day!

Creepy! 😱

• Love 1

53 minutes ago, Stan Pritchard said:

Not for the people who make and market it and make very good profits. As a drink, it's a matter of opinion.

Thanks for the red arrow there Stan.  I was talking about the actual drink.  🙄

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Colblimp said:

Thanks for the red arrow there Stan.  I was talking about the actual drink.  🙄

Dear Colonel, 

You should have made it clear that you were talking about the actual drink, your comment was ambiguous. To describe instant coffee as a tragedy is tragic.

However, in view of your explanation, I have withdrawn the red arrow. Honour satisfied?

Edited by Stan Pritchard
mistake corrected

5 hours ago, Colblimp said:

Instant coffee is a tragedy, always. 🤢🤮

Don't go to Banbury in Oxfordshire.

There is a big instant coffee factory there (Kenco).

I am sometimes in the area, and you can smell it waft over the place. Horrible !

I am biased tho. A nice cup of tea is much nicer than any coffee 😊

While on coffee, the worst I have ever tasted was bought from a little shop in Yorkshire that sold the stuff from a machine that took little sachets.  I can take coffee in may forms but this was truly undrinkable.  Currently supping a mug of instant, but we always start the day with Moka brew. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bryan said:

While on coffee, the worst I have ever tasted was bought from a little shop in Yorkshire that sold the stuff from a machine that took little sachets.  I can take coffee in may forms but this was truly undrinkable.  Currently supping a mug of instant, but we always start the day with Moka brew. 

Keirug?  Or something like that. 

Before I moved here, I hated coffee, but loved the smell.  I drank a host's  finca Arabica to be polite and found that I actually liked arabica coffee and started exploring what I could get green and roast myself and then just started buying from a co-op's retail outlet.  

3 hours ago, Stan Pritchard said:

Dear Colonel, 

You should have made it clear that you were talking about the actual drink, your comment was ambiguous. To describe instant coffee as a tragedy is a tragic.

However, in view of your explanation, I have withdrawn the red arrow. Honour satisfied?

You've clearly never watched The Office...

2 hours ago, Bryan said:

Coffee sachets are terrible - yuk.  Mokka is one of the mediums I use to make coffee, it's an art!

9 hours ago, Jansos said:

Mid $$ 

Site of Blue Plaque outside Freddie Mercury's former house and home on Gladstone Road, Feltham, Middlesex, London, Stock Photo

Mid $$ 

King's Cross station and the The Oysterhouse Lighthouse, Gray's Inn Road, Kings Cross, London, UK Stock Photo

Mid-low $$

A National Express coach on the Albert Bridge in central London, UK Stock Photo

< 10 $

Wagamama - an Asian-inspired Japanese chain restaurant in Ealing, west London, U.K. Stock Photo

Mid $$

iPhone X selfies by Brianna Y - digital billboard in Brentford, West London, U.K. Stock Photo

Mid $$

Victoria Cross memorials on the Commonwealth Memorial Gates, Constitution Hill, London, UK Stock Photo

John, just for the sake of accuracy the National Express coach is on Chelsea Bridge with the Albert Bridge just visible in the distance. Having crossed Chelsea Bridge a million times I spotted this straight away. Hope you don't mind me pointing it out.