Images sold in February 2021.

First sale of the month !! Average $$ -
They did not specify the use of the image.

"Close-up of bundled ropes on the deck of a sailboat. Detail of wooden cleats with nautical moored ropes"

Risultato immagini per R7NCPA alamy

Edited by lorenza
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, lorenza said:

First sale of the month !! Average $$ -
They did not specify the use of the image.

"Close-up of bundled ropes on the deck of a sailboat. Detail of wooden cleats with nautical moored ropes"

Risultato immagini per R7NCPA alamy

If it is a RF sale you won’t get any details. If RM then you should .

PU sale. Shot in April 2020 when I went to collect my C&C . Within seconds of shooting this picture the security noticed and told me off :-)

ASDA click and collect storage boxes with smart lock system

asda-click-and-collect-storage-boxes-with-smart-lock-system-2BDG6W8.jpg

• Love 1

First of the month for low $, distributor.  Focus stacked image of my Christmas cactus so it cost me virtually nothing.  A sales a sale.

Massed late Autumn display of the pink flowered epiphytic Christmas cactus, Schlumbergera truncata Stock Photo

"Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Commercial electronic ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Industry Sector: General business services ;  Start: 01-January-2021 ; End: 01-January-2026 ; 
   Additional Details: Germany, Website, app and social media; Bulk discount, flat rate"

Gravestone, "I will give thee a crown of life". Church of Saint John the Baptist, Blackford, Cumbria, England, U.K., Europe.

gravestone-i-will-give-thee-a-crown-of-life-church-of-saint-john-the-BKTBJJ.jpg

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Verwendung in einer Präsentation/einem Vortrag (z. B. Powerpoint und Keynote) oder in einem Newsletter.
Start: 04 February 2021
End: 04 February 2026
$ 11.64

15 hours ago, Sally said:

Ah, we have a memorial in a cemetery in Edinburgh too. It was an incredible disaster.

Yes Sally, it was the deadliest rail disaster in U.K. history.  226 people died and a further 246 were injured. There was a double collision of trains resulting in fire. Most of the casualties were men of the Royal Scots who were heading for Gallipoli.  Their bodies were returned to Leith and  they were buried together in Edinburgh's Rosebank Cemetery. Some years ago there was a very good BBC Scotland docu/drama on television to mark the centenary of the disaster, it was called "Quintinshill: Britain's Deadliest Rail Disaster".

3 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

😀I have some of Twatt.....sellers too.

Yes, the appeal of funny place names never seems to fail, as my friends in Penistone and Scunthorpe can affirm. In a sane world, these two northern towns would be twinned...

A notice in the window of student accommodation, Cavendish Street, Manchester, uk, near Cambridge Hall, Manchester. On 25th September the media reported that Manchester Metropolitan University, Manchester City Council, and Public Health England had instructed students at Manchester Metropolitan University’s Birley Hall and Cambridge Hall to self isolate for 14 days. This followed a surge of Covid 19 cases there.  Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial, For Editorial for use online www.theconversation.com Media: Editorial website
Duration: In perpetuity.   Only $ but all sales welcome.

2CW3ABJ.jpg

Usage: Editorial, Editorial Newspaper Use (Print or Digital with in-context online and social media rights in perpetuity)
Media: Newspaper - national
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: Any size
Start: 03 February 2021
End: 03 February 2026

Direct sale. Exclusive. RM. Mid-low $$.

Image used here: https://nypost.com/2021/02/03/plant-based-antiviral-drug-may-work-against-covid-19-study/

…and reused in dozens of scraper sites… 😠

Deadly carrot (Thapsia garganica) yellow flowers covered of a variety of small insect in Ses Salines Natural Park (Formentera, Balearic Islands,Spain)

deadly-carrot-thapsia-garganica-yellow-f

Edited by shearwater

10 hours ago, Tony ALS said:

clamshell-motorola-razor-v3-mobile-phone-open-against-a-white-background-2E4A5WB.jpg

Only uploaded recently and not zoomed.

The end of a dry patch since mid-November.

Mid $$ and could mean I reach my first payout from Alamy soon.

Happy:)

I remember those. Motorola RAZR I think. Seem to remember the advertising campaign featuring David Beckham. There was the candybar (non flip) equivalent which had similar capabilities and interface which was the SLVR I think. Not sure if that was meant to be silver or sliver - they were very thin and mine was red. Hopefully not a PU as if it is maybe the person is expecting one to turn up on the doorstep...

26 minutes ago, Cal said:

I remember those. Motorola RAZR I think. Seem to remember the advertising campaign featuring David Beckham. There was the candybar (non flip) equivalent which had similar capabilities and interface which was the SLVR I think. Not sure if that was meant to be silver or sliver - they were very thin and mine was red. Hopefully not a PU as if it is maybe the person is expecting one to turn up on the doorstep...

This was my phone but I promise I wasn't influenced by Beckham! Not a PU so hope it sticks.

2 sales today. This one was taken from a seaplane.

Country: Australia and New Zealand ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, Editorial print and digital, Any size, Any placemet, Repeat use permitted ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing 

$$

FJM2BE.jpg

• Like 1

A U.S. Educational Book use for mid $$.  Back when my kids were in grade school, I would always try to volunteer to go on school field trips (not sure if they are called the same thing in the U.K.) and this one was taken at a "colonial village" in St. Mary's City in southern Maryland.  

usa-maryland-historic-st-marys-city-md-first-capitol-colonial-village-BA2MCF.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 1

These Black-eyed Susans growing in my backyard were invoiced no less than four times (high $) today. Hopefully one of the sales will stick. It's a UK magazine. Anyone know which one it might be?

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 December 2020
End: 01 December 2025
Duration: 3 months. Any placement: Inside or cover.

black-eyed-susan-vine-thunbergia-alata-w

• Love 1