1,361 images uploaded in 2020. That's all I could do, being permanently on the road. Very often it's too hot in the motorhome to be editing, even with the aircon on.

• Love 2

I managed to upload 701 images in 2019 but only 290 in 2020.

I claim extenuating circumstances such as finding somewhere to live and extended QC times etc.

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell

2020 was the first year I started paying any real attention to my portfolio and I uploaded around 1300 images, a result of a lot of hard work as anyone who does this is aware. My goal for this year is to pull back a little on the numbers (somewhere in the region of 2300 images total would be a nice end-of-year goal) but to increase quality and variety. I still kick myself regularly for doing quite a bit of travel during the last few years and only taking my camera on one or two of those trips...  but it is what it is.

Edited by Cal
  • Love 1

Chuff all. 567, and 436 were from New Zealand in December '19. So only the inversion of seasons and arrival of the Beautiful Granddaughter saved the numbers- only down 120 on '19. Long-term average 800.

Edited by spacecadet

Approx 5000 in total

3200 of my own ( well below previous years due to lack of travel opportunities)

1775 film and magic lantern pictures taken by others ( with copyright/permission). 

Edited by geogphotos
  • Love 1

I uploaded about 2200 images this year, which was slightly more than usual. Most of my photos are taken fairly locally anyway, and I found I had a lot more time on my hands this year, with fewer social events, etc, so there wasn't much else to do! Also the pandemic provided new subject matter close to home. I avoided cities all year, but there's always plenty to photograph in nature.

379 for 2020, vs 797 for 2019.

2019 was a big year for trips.

Almost half the 2020 total was archival, after I got into pandemic slide digitizing.

2021 might see me spending more time uploading to my POD site.

Only 436 uploads in 2020, verses 733 in 2019. A lot of what I used to photograph is in London. My last trip into London was in March, then a single trip in early September, so lower uploads not surprising.