How was your August 2020?

19 sales + 1 other item, probably my best month ever in term of number of sales. Total gross $775, one $$$ and a bunch of $ distributor sales. Total CTR =1.10.

Edited by Gabbro
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

August was similar to July with an average-ish number of sales (12) but below average revenue ($306 gross). Zooms remain sparse, which doesn't surprise me given what's going on in the world. September started off with a mid $$ license today. Hopefully that's a good omen.

• Love 1

Best for a while at 23 for $417, max $84, gross. Lots of low value fees.

Also my POD venture broke even for the year with, quite coincidentally, a sale of the same $84 image above, but for a lot less!   It's been around for a long while and never previously sold. POD providing an interesting diversion, but not looking like a great money spinner.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

After a very slow (read it as "dead") start to the month, finished with 5 licences for $220.44 + the ASCRL payment of $10.87. CTR of .76. While number of sales for the year is down, my average sale price for 2020 is still a decent $51.81.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Another reasonable month for me. $291 gross ($134 net) from 11 sales. Thanks Alamy - good to see sales being maintained during the pandemic.

Have licence fees improved slightly since PA Media bought Alamy? Maybe it's just a coincidence, or maybe it's Covid effect???

Sales elsewhere were grim this month (good volume but lousy revenue).

Mark

• Love 2

1 hour ago, M.Chapman said:

Another reasonable month for me. $291 gross ($134 net) from 11 sales. Thanks Alamy - good to see sales being maintained during the pandemic.

Have licence fees improved slightly since PA Media bought Alamy? Maybe it's just a coincidence, or maybe it's Covid effect???

Sales elsewhere were grim this month (good volume but lousy revenue).

Mark

I feel that prices are slowly rising - don't know if it's coincidence of the PA takeover or Covid or just prices generally getting a bit better.

John.

Average number of sales; 11

Some abysmal fees, worst ever for 7 of them, obviously a bulk deal exacerbated by them being distributor so netted 0.99¢ each. Totally unnecessary for Alamy to be condoning such crap fees.

Rest ok'ish.

Phil