How was your August 2020?

1 for $15 - tiny image only 766 x 510 pixels. It is of course exclusive to Alamy earning me an extra $1.50 

Depressing. 

I think the new google licensing scheme has come too late to save stock photography when clients can find what they need for such small prices everywhere. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Only posting with the idea that it may give some encouragement, motivation, hope whatever to those that might feel like it is all downhill.  Don't get discouraged. This month has cheered me up, 'kind of' , 13 sales for $647 that is actually quite good.  Got lucky with a couple of TV licenses and a couple of other good sales helped make the month.  But 13 sales is lowish for me. Previous couple of months were not great.  Have added very few images lately, only shot so there would be some activity on my port.  Will likely pull them after I get around to shooting stuff I think should be in my port.  It has been difficult with this covid to shoot freely where ever and whatever.

Helen

Edited by hsessions
  • Love 3
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Bill Allsopp said:

Three sales, two tiddlers and one for $724. That takes my gross  $ value so far this year to more than the total for any complete year already and even allowing for the extra slice Alamy have taken my net is better too.

Well done on the $724 sale!!

John.

• Love 1

Two licences came in today which means I am only two behind last years total.

Even though I am not up to total sales for last year the revenue graph shows almost double the earnings for this year so far.😎

Allan

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bryan said:

Encouraging to see a couple of decent $$$ sales reported, Bill and Edo , congratulations on those!

Cheers!

20 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Two licences came in today which means I am only two behind last years total.

Even though I am not up to total sales for last year the revenue graph shows almost double the earnings for this year so far.😎

Allan

Good news. 😀

• Love 1
  • Like 1