How was your July 2020?

45 minutes ago, Cal said:

had a quick peek at your port, great content. I noticed you have quite a few items set as RF, some that surprise me as well such as the cornflakes box. What percentage (roughly) of your port  would you say is RF? I have a feeling being almost all RM is holding me back - I see few sales, though in fairness when I do they have all been for mid $$, no p1sstakes yet.

I mark the RF as no release and tick the box for editorial only.

For years I only had RM, it's only fairly recently I've put some as RF so a small percentage.

3 hours ago, Robert Convery said:

I mark the RF as no release and tick the box for editorial only.

For years I only had RM, it's only fairly recently I've put some as RF so a small percentage.

Agreed and good strategy. I am attempting to increase my "RF appropriate" content as I honestly think being only RM is going to hinder. I suggested doing what you do with RF editorial images a short while back on here and was scolded for apparently breaking the rules. Funny that the AIM allows you to do that though 🤨

Only 2 for $54.78. Must start regularly adding more relevant images to my port and diversify more. Like 9 right now.

My zooms have been improving, and CTR too, June finished 0.58, July 0.91. Hopefully sales will pick up too

Edited by sb photos
  • Love 1

Average number of sales (14) but lowest gross revenue ($267) of any month this year. Six PU licenses set a new record for me. Most sales in the low $$ range with a couple of "unmentionables" thrown in for good measure plus one high $$. Zooms not so hot either. My revenue graph looks like a roller coaster, so this month should be better.

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

The month started out bleak but a surge at the end of the month saved it.  17 sales for a gross of $646.  One $$$ sale.  About average number of sales but lower fees than usual. 

Glad to hear that things picked up. Something interesting that I noticed in July is that, with the exception of two recent images of flowers, all my sales were of older (and really old) dependable repeat-sellers. Actually, this has been a trend for the past couple of months.

Just the one sale - a distro - for $32 gross, $9 net.

Best month ever for me for views at 579 with 7 zooms, 3 of which where my picture was the only one zoomed, and of those, 2 which Bryan has just reported as being used in the online version of The Times for the 1st August. So with what I've read on the forum about how quickly (slowly!) newspaper sales get reported and paid, I should get some money for them around about December. So Merry Christmas to me.

• Love 1