May = 3 sales

Jun = 3 sales

Jul = 3 sales

Edit:

Current Cleared Balance: $119. We'll pay you on 01 Aug 2020. 🥂

Edited by Lisa
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

After a dismal June, July is back to "average" in terms of volume and sales - helped by a nice $$$ TV sale on 30th.

Good to see that zooms have started to pick up. 

Edited by vpics
  • Love 1

14 sales for $233 gross. Not as good as last month which was my best ever, but reasonably happy, although I didn't have any high prices this month. Zooms higher than the last few months, which is a good sign.

• Love 3

Five for $181 gross, direct, exclusive (to Alamy, not the customer). It puts me slightly ahead of the skimpy income I had last year.

Edited by DDoug
clarity
  • Love 1

27 for $840. Again, short of the four figure month target that I've set myself but largely due to the shortage of all the Live News events that used to be included. A reminder that I need to try harder to find some.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

34 sales for $733 gross / $388 nett.  Not my best month ever but close.  2 refunds of uncleared invoices from ages ago took a little gloss off but I'd almost written them off in my own mind so annoyed but not too worried.

Zooms have been well beyond my norms with 175 to date and a CTR of 1.91.  Views are up a bit but not enough to explain the 200+% increase over my current 80 zoom average for the last twelve months.  I'd like to think it's promising for future sales but only time will tell with that.

A good month.  Thanks Alamy.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Robert Convery said:

13 sales for $112 gross.

Same number of sales as last month, but less money.

had a quick peek at your port, great content. I noticed you have quite a few items set as RF, some that surprise me as well such as the cornflakes box. What percentage (roughly) of your port  would you say is RF? I have a feeling being almost all RM is holding me back - I see few sales, though in fairness when I do they have all been for mid $$, no p1sstakes yet.