I've fallen off the cliff!

• 4 weeks later...

Just wondering how May is looking for others. I haven't fallen off the cliff yet. However, things are definitely slow, which of course wasn't unexpected given what's going on in the world. I currently have five sales, three of them PU, which is below average for this time of the month but not dire. However, only six zooms so far, which is a new low.

17 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

Just wondering how May is looking for others. I haven't fallen off the cliff yet. However, things are definitely slow, which of course wasn't unexpected given what's going on in the world. I currently have five sales, three of them PU, which is below average for this time of the month but not dire. However, only six zooms so far, which is a new low.

2 sales, $5 and $46. So very small sample size, but kind of normal... Ask me again at the end of the month! :)

1 hour ago, Michael Ventura said:

Just about average, in terms of sales, with 7 so far.  But zooms are down some, so far, ten for the month.

Yes, zooms seem to be the worst affected, fewer searches/zooms of tourism-related images as well, which isn't surprising.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, John Mitchell said:

Zero since 17th March: 56 days without a sniff.

CTR is holding up to ~75% of the last 60 mths avg.

Not feeling hugely positive at the moment, to be honest.

As with others zooms are down a lot but my sale rarely come from zooms and vice versa. 

Sales holding up well where I'm at 70% of last Mays total after 12 days. 

March and April where good months so hoping May keeps going strong.

I'm not doing too badly, with 4 sales for a total of $165.

My zooms are holding up but i'm way down on views - good for the CTR though!

John.

Zooms are doing pretty well, some good CTR levels have been mostly due to some low View levels, but sales remain poor for my slowest start in 8-9 years. 

Anybody want to trade some zooms for some sales?

1 hour ago, David eastley said:

looks like my third poor month . Incredibly only 1 sale so far this month, views down 35% and zooms not great. For me the views are most worrying as this is a good indicator of activity in the market

My views are holding steady so it would seem the market activity is there

Only one sale, upper $$. Zooms decent, 21 for rolling month, 7 this week, one zoomed twice and another the search term was so specific mine was the only zoom. CTR .80.

I’m hopeful, because last month’s sales were good.

Much better than I had expected with 7 sales to date this month, all low to mid $$, 🙂   but zooms lowest for many a moon.  😟  Not seeing a bright future ahead.

• Like 1