I've fallen off the cliff!

Right now my rolling month stats are 11 zooms for 1,111 views. Good omen? All aces? with .99 CTR. Three sales this month, but low $.

Edit:  and sales $ just decreased, with a refund and resale for smaller amount.

Edited by Bill Kuta

On 15/05/2020 at 17:00, Betty LaRue said:

CTR has jumped to 2.68.

Only 2 sales for May, but total for the two is $320. Both direct. I can live with that.

Very good Betty!

8 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

So far, I have 9 sales in May. But never mind all that—how is the ant doing?

Ya talkin’ to me? Who has the ant? (I had a swarm of them in my kitchen a couple of days ago.) They are not doing well. I held a lot of funerals.

On 13/05/2020 at 11:57, Bill Allsopp said:

No sales in May and only two in April but my CTR is about as high as its been so hopeful - perhaps foolishly.

Not so foolishly perhaps; three sales yesterday - two mid $$ and a tiddler, over $100 in total.

17 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

So far, I have 9 sales in May. But never mind all that—how is the ant doing?

Suspect that this thread has exceeded the lifespan of your average ant, so poor prognosis for said insect.

I just hope the ants in your allotment are okay, Bryan.

I don't want to criticise, but I think John Walker may have been over-exercising his pet ant. I can't walk that far, and I have a longer step than the average ant. 

This was begun before we were locked down. Strange to read us posting in our innocence. I do have a pet fly. I call her Mildred. Haven't seen her this morning so maybe she died too.

Paulette

6 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

I just hope the ants in your allotment are okay, Bryan.

Those in the garden are pushing up the sand between the bricks in the block paving, you would think that they would have better things to do.

I could lead them to a tasty greenfly or two.

2 minutes ago, Ed Rooney said:

Flies don't live forever, Paulette (thank God). And the time before the pandemic? That was what—a thousand years ago?

Eight or nine hundred, anyway:blink:.

Edited by spacecadet

Another sale come in for me in the mid $$. Things seem to be looking up for me just now.

BTW I am writing this post from my new home in Lincoln, well not quite in Lincoln but from a village on the outskirts. I am only 5 miles from the centre of Lincoln.

Now the work really starts to try to get things sorted and settle in. Jesh! I did not realise how much stuff I have and it is mostly in boxes. Sorry I digress.

Allan

• Love 2
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Another sale come in for me in the mid $$. Things seem to be looking up for me just now.

BTW I am writing this post from my new home in Lincoln, well not quite in Lincoln but from a village on the outskirts. I am only 5 miles from the centre of Lincoln.

Now the work really starts to try to get things sorted and settle in. Jesh! I did not realise how much stuff I have and it is mostly in boxes. Sorry I digress.

Allan

Congratulations on the move Allan! Finally made it after the lockdown nightmare!

Kumar

19 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Allan

Well moved and welcome to Lincolnshire.

I guess.

Did you have to do your own packing? I ask because we have a friend who's sort of due to move but couldn't possibly do it herself and of course we can't help!

3 hours ago, spacecadet said:

Well moved and welcome to Lincolnshire.

I guess.

Did you have to do your own packing? I ask because we have a friend who's sort of due to move but couldn't possibly do it herself and of course we can't help!

Yes. Now I am doing the unpacking and not enough room to put it all.

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell

3 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

Good for you, Allan!

3 hours ago, Mr Standfast said:

All the best Allan. 

Thank you both.

Allan

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Congratulations on the move Allan! Finally made it after the lockdown nightmare!

Kumar

Thanks Kumar. Trouble is it will be another 5 weeks before my bed is delivered.

Allan

Hang your self on a coat hook at night Allan. Does wonders for stretching out the ole spine. It’ll also make that bed feel extra good when it comes. 😉  

Then start sorting, see if there are things you never use that you can sell and make a bit of money.
Those momentos you never look at and any of your family would toss? You toss. I’ve done some of that. Things like the ticket stubs to the Oklahoma football games that meant so much to me...it’s the memory of the games, not the stub I want. I never missed them once I tossed them.

Decide what you really use and get rid of the rest. If I can ever have the garage sale I’m planning on having, you’d be shocked at what I’ll get rid of. I was planning it for last month, but....
So happy you are moved, don’t envy you the unpacking. Pace yourself and think about the suggested air bed (other thread) to get you by.

Betty

1 hour ago, Allan Bell said:

Allan

At least no one will be able to accuse you of lying down on the job. 😉

I have no idea where Lincolnshire is, but I'm happy to hear that the move went well.

• Love 1

11 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Allan

Blimey -  you'll be tired by then!!!

Well done on the move! All good things come to those that wait!

I've never been to Lincoln, it's on my list of places to visit once lockdown is finally relaxed.

John.

• Love 1