How was your September 2018?

OK, 5pm on a Sunday, I'll give in and accept that the month is at an end! ;)

After a 70-day drought with not a sale in sight, September 10th started my recovery and the month ended with 6 for $318 - my second-best month here (just) in terms of $.

All RM, no NU, no UKNS and - from August - no PU (so selective distribution is - now - limited).

A disappointing month for me (after a good one last month).  11,185 views, 45 zooms, 11 sales for $382.  Ouch.

I was hoping the last NU sale for $2 last Tuesday would get overwritten with something better.  Alas...

Above average for me, 12 for $411 but a very mixed bag, including  . . . . . . 1 $$$, a couple of high $$, 1 presentation, 2 PU's, 1 low distributor and an even lower Alamy Print sale (my first I think!) and the rest were somewhere in the middle.

34 sales for $1289.  CTR dropped so low the past month, was lower than Alamy's and this is a first I think in all these years.  So sales are okay today, but how this drop in CTR and zooms which are so low, don't want to talk about it, will impact future sales remains to be seen.  Definitely not complaining very happy with this month's sales. Just have to work harder and keep up.

Archived