Images sold in December 2019

Always a pleasure to sell snaps taken on my allotment. This stepover apple was covered in fruit last year, but this year it's having time off. Don't know the variety as I inherited it and took it from another garden and replanted it here. It cropped late in the year. $ Fee just about enough to buy a couple of apples.

stepover-cordon-apple-tree-in-an-allotme

• Like 1

Royalty-free Alamy exclusive at 50% $$ note small image size 1580 x 1053 pixels.

Book, print and digital, interior, full page, 5,000 circulation for 7 years with Worldwide distribution.

3 geology related sales came in today with identical terms and prices, so I assume the same client.

The Bleasdell Boulder the size of a big house and the largest known glacial erratic in Ontario near Trenton Ontario Canada.

A straight photograph of a thing, after a hike into the bush. Very little artistry here. I waited an hour for a forest elf to appear to give a sense of scale, but alas I was all alone.

the-bleasdell-boulder-the-size-of-a-big-

• Love 2

10 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

There's no profit these days in making a trip like that, Betty. And no one I know in NYC lives in a high-rise. In Dumbo, Brooklyn, I stayed at my friend's loft, a converted factory building, which she just sold. I'm a new European now (again), so I would be more likely to go to London or Paris to shoot. In fact a short trip (in the spring) will be to nearby Leeds or Manchester.

John and John are right. My NYC snaps will continue to sell and eventually the more recent stuff will start to sell too. 

Edo

Ok, that loft is what I was remembering. You took a good or a few good photos from it, I seem to remember.

Now, me...if I moved to another continent, my heart would still be in my homeland, no matter how much I loved my new home. I would want to go back occasionally.  Like now, I’m living in Kansas. Love my new home and that I live 8 minutes away from my daughter. But I’m an Okie at heart and always will be.

I’m adaptable, I guess from moving around with an airman the first 3 1/2 years of our marriage. Still couldn’t take the Oklahoma out of me.
Sooner born and Sooner bred. When I die, I’ll be Sooner dead.

Betty

17 hours ago, Bill Brooks said:

Royalty-free Alamy exclusive at 50% $$ note small image size 1580 x 1053 pixels.

Book, print and digital, interior, full page, 5,000 circulation for 7 years with Worldwide distribution.

This sounds like an RF image that has been licensed as RM. Is that happening frequently these days? 

47 minutes ago, geogphotos said:

This sounds like an RF image that has been licensed as RM. Is that happening frequently these days? 

My RM monkey image reported earlier had exactly the same usage. $12.

26 minutes ago, Avpics said:

A number of UKNS stocking-fillers have dropped in today. I hope we aren't going to lose a week's production and that this is it for 2019. 😞

Ditto plus a couple of decent print sales. This one is getting to be one of my best sellers.

edinburgh-scotland-uk-13-august-2019-edi

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 18 December 2019
Duration of license is 7 years from start date
RM, Direct sale, Exclusive
Ridiculous and discouraging lowest $$ 

scuba-divers-at-el-bajn-dive-site-a-famo

Just same as @gvallee and other's licenses.

9 hours ago, gvallee said:

My RM monkey image reported earlier had exactly the same usage. $12.

Edited by shearwater

On 19/12/2019 at 05:15, MariaJ said:

Editorial web sites, apps & social media.  This one had a fast turnaround.  It was zoomed 5 days before the sale was reported, and the next day I found it online on a travel web page.

GE3AHR.jpg

That’s nothing. My last sale and zoom was on the same day.

I now think I could have framed and focuessed this a bit better.  Shot in the streets near London Old street at business finish time. This one netted to $0.96

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 November 2019
End: 01 November 2024
Croatia, Editorial website, Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

A young man riding Jump bike share in London Old Street Stock Photo

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, John Morrison said:

You'd have got the full dollar if you'd got the top of his head in the picture... 😀

🤣That is exactly what I thought especially with some wisdom showered earlier on that topic by fellow forum people. "learning is a lifelong journey"

These three dropped in this morning, none had been zoomed. So far well down on last month.

WA829M, RM Reportage, Alamy Exclusive, Slovenia, Editorial Website, George Monbiot pictured in vecor.com 23/09/19, mid $

2A5C8WJ, RM Reportage, Alamy Exclusive, Editorial Website, Steve Bray pictured in Guardian on-line 12/09/19, mid $

KBFDPC, RM lapsed live news, Alamy Exclusive, Editorial Website, John Toothill pictured at Yorkshire fracking demo, mid $