Images sold in December 2019

5 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Thanks Betty,  I have been fortunate to have been an independent freelancer for the past 35 years shooting mostly for magazines.  Back in my 20s and 30s it was mostly travel related but now I shoot for 4 DC regional magazines and the assignments are ALL over the board in subject matter.  So I get some good access at times and the best thing, it never gets boring.  I just feel very lucky to still be working regularly.  I know you were being cheeky with your offer but kidding aside, I recently hired a young kid right out of college and boy it is great to have help on the shoots! And she doesn't even mind the super early morning shoots!! As long as I get her some good coffee and cover her lunches, she is complaint free!

How great for her, Michael. And you. Yes, I was being cheeky. If I were your assistant, you’d end up carrying my gear, lol. I’m no longer young and energetic, more’s the pity.

You have the perfect scenario.

• Love 1

Another Bar Luce sale taken from a seated position. I'm going to start attracting comments from Australian photographers soon (Beijing Olympics joke).

Retail book. Editorial print + digital use. inside.One time use only, Discounted re-use

mid $$

R0EGP0.jpg

Wahoo, first sale of the month, finally! 😃

Bags for life from Tesco, Sainsbury, and Marks and Spencer. Concept - intention to reduce the use of single use plastic bags

Country: Worldwide. Usage: Single Company - Multiple editorial use only. Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Low to mid $$

Bags for life from Tesco, Sainsbury, and Marks and Spencer. Concept - intention to reduce the use of single use plastic bags Stock Photo

• Like 1

Sign to Polling Station during the UK General Election of 2010 Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial web and social media, single article
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 13 December 2019
Duration: Unlimited

Low $ but a small benefit from the election!

21 hours ago, LawrensonPhoto said:

2AF3HY2.jpg

With safari from iPhone  

I was looking for a Polling Station and Christmas picture around here to no avail . A couple of kids in Santa hats on their way to a carol event but not much else. All helpful telling the story of a Christmas election.

4 minutes ago, Richard Baker said:

A pupilar seller over the years:

Worldwide, Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.

warm-orange-glow-of-two-caravan-campers-

I saw this today on Twitter, it’s been used by Cold War Steve as a background. He bought one of mine recently and used it for his advent calendar.

• Like 1

Amazon Clicks and Mortar shop when it was open in Manchester, uk to help small sellers. 

Country: Worldwide   Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.

june-3rd-2019-amazon-and-enterprise-nation-started-a-new-initiative-today-to-help-small-businesses-sell-on-the-high-street-they-plan-to-open-ten-clicks-and-mortar-shops-in-the-uk-as-a-one-year-pilot-project-the-first-shop-opened-today-on-st-marys-gate-in-city-centre-manchester-the-shops-aim-to-help-selected-online-brands-grow-their-high-street-presence-the-new-shop-in-manchester-contains-a-variety-of-shops-which-sell-goods-online-on-the-amazon-website-TRCK0B.jpg

• Like 1

A repeat seller. 

US Magazine, high $$

Although it was taken in the Santa Claus Village in Lapland, someone should remind Santa of Alamy. I'm having a dreadful month...

Also, this image feels really weird right now. It's 44C where I am today, and 47C forecast for Thursday. It looks like we might beat temperature records of all time this week in Australia. Santa is going to sweat under his hat.

A61X5X.jpg

Edited by gvallee
  • Love 1

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 1 million ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-January-2020 ; End: 01-January-2025 ;
Additional Details: Duration: 1year; Editorial use only. Includes in-context use on Guinness World Records websites/social media pages/videos/museums/attractions/posters at no extra cost.

Mid $$

lockheed-martin-lm100j-civilian-hercules-transport-plane-doing-aerobatics-at-the-farnborough-international-airshow-fia-2018-aerospace-trade-day-uk-P9WPWH.jpg

Shame about the weather, but it's not often you see such a large aircraft carrying out aerobatics

• Love 1
  • Like 1

First sale in December....yeah! Travertine pools at Pammukale in Turkey. One of the many amazing sites we saw there.

Edit: used in Turkish newspaper in July, only reported today!

texture-of-the-travertine-at-pammukale-D17W0F.jpg

Edited by Thyrsis

2 hours ago, Avpics said:

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 1 million ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-January-2020 ; End: 01-January-2025 ;
Additional Details: Duration: 1year; Editorial use only. Includes in-context use on Guinness World Records websites/social media pages/videos/museums/attractions/posters at no extra cost.

Mid $$

lockheed-martin-lm100j-civilian-hercules-transport-plane-doing-aerobatics-at-the-farnborough-international-airshow-fia-2018-aerospace-trade-day-uk-P9WPWH.jpg

Shame about the weather, but it's not often you see such a large aircraft carrying out aerobatics

Come on, you just turned it upside down . . .😉

Alex

12 hours ago, gvallee said:

A repeat seller. 

US Magazine, high $$

Although it was taken in the Santa Claus Village in Lapland, someone should remind Santa of Alamy. I'm having a dreadful month...

Also, this image feels really weird right now. It's 44C where I am today, and 47C forecast for Thursday. It looks like we might beat temperature records of all time this week in Australia. Santa is going to sweat under his hat.

A61X5X.jpg

Been a tough month here too....I hope Santa can drop a few sales under tree or in a stocking!  I thought I was being pretty good this year 😅

Two posters, mid $$, for

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 16 December 2019
End: 16 December 2024
Licence covers all media within the USA for 5 years

One is this,

the-police-the-synchronicity-tour-madrid-1983-musical-concert-poster-MMYHA4.jpg