Images sold in December 2019

2 hours ago, VbFolly said:

Great image! I've just seen it in New Scientist online.

Thanks very much for the heads-up about New Scientist. They might have given me a proper credit, though:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2226280-measures-to-reduce-air-pollution-quickly-result-in-big-health-benefits/

Edited by Richard Baker
  • Like 1

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter.
Start: 06 December 2019
End: 06 December 2024

Low $$, First sale for Dec, RM exclusive

TA7G4X.jpg

• Like 1

Gosforth Cross , Church of Saint Mary , Gosforth . Lake District National Park , Cumbria , England , U . K . , Europe .

gosforth-cross-church-of-saint-mary-gosforth-lake-district-national-ABGHYM.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 07 December 2019
End: 07 December 2024

• Like 1

I had a brief chat with this chap. He had bought the picture to get the frame for his own work. 

Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter. (Very) Low $$

obese-man-smoking-and-holding-painting-g

Edited by Bryan
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Bryan said:

I had a brief chat with this chap. He had bought the picture to get the frame for his own work. 

Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter. (Very) Low $$

obese-man-smoking-and-holding-painting-g

Good one, and the shirt message too!

• Love 1

11 kV. overhead electrical power lines and transformer on wooden pole. Ivegill, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

11-kv-overhead-electrical-power-lines-and-transformer-on-wooden-pole-CXR3J8.jpg

Usage: Corporate client. Marketing Package Use. Any size. Any placement. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license.
Industry sector: Utility companies
Start: 09 December 2019
End: 09 December 2024

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/GB8A44/scottish-license-plate-or-number-plate-numberplate-with-scottish-eu-GB8A44.jpg

Finally.

Shot in the days of the referendum. Wondering in which campaign this will turn up. 😁

Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.

One cent under $$  🙄

wim

• Love 1

RF $$ for presentation. 50% exclusive to Alamy.

This illustration by me was moved to Alamy from another stock photo agency that had STOPPED PAYING PHOTOGRAPHER ROYALTIES, but kept making sales. We hear a lot about that these days.

Be careful who you sign up with. So nice to get that regular royalty deposit from Alamy.

simulated-relief-view-of-the-globe-of-th

E04KPX.jpg

EH8DKM.jpg

Sold these yesterday.

I assumed they were for use on invites to the Labour Party Karaoke Night tomorrow evening but it turns out they were used by Fullfact.org

The weird thing is that though the pics come up in Google searches on links to the articles, they are nowhere to be seen in the actual articles.

But I got paid so I'm not too bothered.

Edited by Phil Robinson

This is one of a pair of mid $$ direct sales (exclusive to Alamy) that showed up today. The client licensed a vertical of the same subject as well, so it can pay to take both a horizontal and a vertical when the subject lends itself to both formats.

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 10 December 2019
End: 10 December 2024

geraniums-on-a-windowsill-of-an-old-bank

Edited by John Mitchell

RF, NU Editorial website and app multiple use, in perpetuity. Lowest $.

Love the religious festivals here in Taiwan, they are wild with all the firecrackers, self-flagellating spirit mediums, drums, cymbals, horns and incense smoke. And I like the picture. Note the smoke cloud from the small mountain of firecrackers going off in the background

M6D41N.jpg

Edited by Su Pei
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

African violets photos are common but only three were double flowers, and one of those wasn't of African violets.  Personal use, not much money, but a sale.  I grew this plant from a leaf cutting given to me by a friend's Nicaraguan grandmother.   The language of the sale terms was Spanish.   While it's not a whole lot of money, it's another example of one just doesn't know what other people are looking for.   Taken on the stairs going to my studio.   Wasn't zoomed or even any sign that it was searched for. 

an-african-violet-plant-grown-from-a-lea

Edited by MizBrown