Images sold in December 2019

Nice to start the month with a sale, thing only PU. Somewhat marred by also having a refund (I think accidentally invoiced twice) and another refunded but invoiced again for a few cents less. 

volunteer-at-annual-spring-clean-on-bank

• Love 1

Usage: Personal use, Impresiones, tarjetas y regalos personales o referencias para artistas. Solo para un uso no comercial; no se permite la reventa.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 02 December 2019
End: 02 December 2024

PU. Direct sale. Exclusive. RM. Lowest $$ (I think full PU price)

European beech (Fagus sylvatica) tree forest at SL-NA 54C Los Paraisos-Erlan trail (Irati Forest, Orbaiceta, Navarre, Spain)

european-beech-fagus-sylvatica-tree-fore

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Print run: up to 10,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-November-2019 ; End: 01-November-2024 ; Additional Details: Print and Online, up to 5,000, UK only, fortnightly

Low $$

speaker-of-the-house-sir-lindsay-harvey-hoyle-arriving-at-the-house-of-commons-for-his-first-day-of-debates-before-parliament-is-dissolved-for-ge-2A84NH6.jpg

• Love 1

1 hour ago, meanderingemu said:

nice image.  Was the buyer from Europe?  could it just be Euro to Pound conversion?

I wouldn't have thought a currency fluctuation would necessitate a re-bill. We're daily all the victims (or beneficiaries) of sliding/climbing Pounds etc.

21 minutes ago, Richard Baker said:

I wouldn't have thought a currency fluctuation would necessitate a re-bill. We're daily all the victims (or beneficiaries) of sliding/climbing Pounds etc.

possibly not a rebill, just a recalculation of how much you get once Alamy gets the funds, if billing in made in other currency (if i shop at Alamyimages.fr the price is in Euro).  I have no idea, who assumes the currency risk in the agreement to be honest.  

Dewar's Aberfeldy Whisky Distillery. Aberfeldy, Perth and Kinross, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. 

dewars-aberfeldy-whisky-distillery-aberfeldy-perth-and-kinross-scotland-united-kingdom-europe-W5YRYC.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 15 October 2019
One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom

Second of the month - mid $$

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 05 December 2019
End: 05 December 2069

Note 50 years!!!

empty-bread-shelves-in-centra-supermarket-schull-county-cork-ireland-M6JP3H.jpg
  • Love 1