How was your March 2018?

CTR crashed through the floor this month to 0.28 which is the worst in a year by far. 10 sales only amassed $193 gross. I just don't seem to be able to attract those $$$ sales like other folks and it's getting me down. All I seem to get are cheap newspaper sales. :(

37 minutes ago, geogphotos said:

I have around 1500 'lost' pics. Even at PU prices that is too much!

Can't you get Alamy to download the images for you - you could send them a hard drive, maybe. 

Poor month for me, only 3 sales (average 7 for the past year), $58.15 net total (which is a better net average).

One use reported on the 'any files found in December' thread to chase up with Alamy, and another (newspaper) use I found online from 21st March which will no doubt come in in due time.

CTR on the low side.

72 for $2945 gross; 5 for $$$, best $690

Zooms fell off quite badly in the second half of the month - ? more tinkering by Alamy of the search engine or ? just the normal variation??

Happy Easter everybody!

Kumar (the Doc one)

53 minutes ago, Doc said:

Zooms fell off quite badly in the second half of the month - ? more tinkering by Alamy of the search engine or ? just the normal variation??

Not seeing that here; normal variation I'd say

117 Sales in March......prices in line with the averages reported by others......

km

One large value sale prevented March being a disaster.

Only 11 sales compared to 19, 23, 20 and 20 in previous 4 months. I waited for the late surge but it never happened.

Total gross revenues: $737

Archived