How was your March 2018?

OK. I'm first up. 

Pleased to say it was a BME (volume and $) for me with 9 licenses for $434. A couple of low licenses (1 PU and 1 presentation) dragged things down a bit, but otherwise excellent. Very pleased. Licenses included my first Live News sale - which was totally unexpected - and a known license from December.

Given the nature of Alamy life,  I would be preparing for a slow April, but I'm already aware of at least one sale to come and some very promising zooms, so remain positive for the next couple of months.

Thanks, Alamy for some sterling work this early spring! 

Just two sales for me amounting to $175, but I am awaiting 4 live news sales which should appear this month (although I am currently in Santiago, Chile, where it is still March).

Below average for me... 6 for $268 gross. Zooms noticeably down too.

I had a correction amongst my sales, regarding a marketing use (non advertising).

When a design company (small business) works for a large client (large business), using an Alamy photo, it is the end use of the image that determines the licence computation. I had a small business marketing use licence a while ago, image was used on a very large company's website, so a correction (for a larger $ amount) was made.

On the whole though, Q1 2018 is doing all right for me !

Archived