How was your February 2021?

9 hours ago, Abiyoyo said:

Really good, despite of most of all were non exclusive and distributors sales. 27 sales at $3233. The most important due to TV sales.

TV sales must be high earners. An average of $120 per sale across your 27 sales is impressive.

Four that came in at the end of the month. Two were live news uses from last month. CTR absolutely unbelievably bad - but I can't really do anything about it because I have a well covered subject that is getting a lot of searches but no bites for the particular angles I covered (some did sell for LN). If I remove the KWs, I might improve my CTR but will hamper future sales ops, which seems like a very backwards way to go about things so I won't. Sales numbers are steadily increasing but the fees are getting lower. My sample size is still small yet so I hope that isn't a trend.

Edited by Cal

2 hours ago, andremichel said:

TV sales must be high earners. An average of $120 per sale across your 27 sales is impressive.

I think it is thanks to Alamy that negotiated good prices for a set of 7 images. The curios is that those 7 sales, it seems for a TV series,  were refunded twice in February and sold again at  the sale price instantaneously at the same day of the refund. I got another TV sale for the normal $150 at the end of the month but this time it was only refunded once and sold it again the same day. Very strange situations with refunds this month. 

Edited by Abiyoyo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

That sounds like an epidemic. Three PU for me, all full price ($19.99), though.

Not even full price for me, $14.99 and to the US to boot, a traditionally higher paying market.

Above average sales at 15, but revenue low at $209.

Highest $39.67, but not exclusive to Alamy.

No payout this month as only $10 cleared out of $239 owing.

Zooms zooming along though.

John.

• Love 2