How was your February 2021?

16 minutes ago, Cryptoprocta said:

2 for $29.90 gross.

Second month in a row no UKNS, which is  'curious'. Of course, the two regular sales were better for me than two UKNS would have been.

Well, technically, there is no longer a UKNS as such. It's just that we're now all in the pot for news sales!

I didn't used to be in the UKNS, but this past month 3 of my 5 licences were to newspapers - so I guess that there's just more competition for low fees?! 😬

Edited by losdemas

52 sales - an highest ever monthly total for me - but poor average prices yielding $725 gross / $362 nett.  CTR of 0.97 with a total of 69 zooms.  No $$$ sales, the highest being $49.99,  with most clustering around high $ and low $$.

Above average as a month - thanks Alamy - but that low average price per sale is a little disappointing.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Highest for volume (just) in rolling month with 45 sales.  Seven $$$ but one of those was a distributor TV license.  Total a tad over $1500 gross.  

Pearl

• Love 4
  • Like 2

I had two sales for $44 gross. Four so far for the year (my first sales with Alamy)--all flower images taken on my own property so at least there was no great expense to get the shots!

• Love 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, The Blinking Eye said:

Best month for me ever with my small portfolio. Three sales for a total gross of $155, all direct sales. 👍

But are you all quoting $ as in American $ ?

Yes, when people quote $, it is U.S. $

• Thanks 1

Feb was looking like a poor month in every way until towards the end when a flurry of zooms came in as well as my first sale for months. As it was it all ended rather well with C.T.R. at 0.97 and low $$$ gross :)

• Love 4

January 2021 was poor for me, with only 7 sales for $220 gross.

2020 total was 130 images for $3983 gross, so average per month 10.8  at  average $30.6 gross.

In February  2021 I had 11 sales for $331 gross, average each $30.09, so closer to last years average. . .

• Love 2

5 sales, but one was PU that was then refunded, giving a final total of $42.68 Gross, $20.29 net.

A below average month

My zooms have taken a real hit since the start of the year too.

However March has started well with 2 sales for $92 gross already.

Mark

Edited by M.Chapman
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, ahmet sonmez said:
June 2020 until today only 1 image sold for 2 USD. :(((
I have uploaded so far about 900 pictures and nothing happened...

Guys I need help, how can I improve my sales and earnings?

Hi Ahmet, you should really start a new thread with this. But - very briefly - a quick look at your port, and the first thing that jumped into my head was 'Microstock'. Very good pictures/renders, tags and captions seem OK, but they have a certain feel which suggests that market. Without even looking, I have a very strong feeling that you have these images for sale in multiple other markets, no? That's issue #1. Beyond that, I'd say that you are used to the MS way of selling: quick, daily multiple sales. That's not how it works here. You have uploaded ~900 images over a period of ~8 months. To get regular sales here your need to upload more images - and be patient. I'd say that you are on the point of commencing regular sales of you keep uploading. But perhaps think more about what you upload where. Take a look at this similar recent thread: 

Best of luck. : )

• Love 1

23 hours ago, losdemas said:

Hi Ahmet, you should really start a new thread with this. But - very briefly - a quick look at your port, and the first thing that jumped into my head was 'Microstock'. Very good pictures/renders, tags and captions seem OK, but they have a certain feel which suggests that market. Without even looking, I have a very strong feeling that you have these images for sale in multiple other markets, no? That's issue #1. Beyond that, I'd say that you are used to the MS way of selling: quick, daily multiple sales. That's not how it works here. You have uploaded ~900 images over a period of ~8 months. To get regular sales here your need to upload more images - and be patient. I'd say that you are on the point of commencing regular sales of you keep uploading. But perhaps think more about what you upload where. Take a look at this similar recent thread: 

Best of luck. : )

Thank you losdemas! very much appreciated

• Love 1