How was your February?

Thirteen for just under $300 continues the slow start to 2019. This seems to be a pattern for me for the start of a year with an improvement in March and April. We shall see.....

13 for $108 net.

4 of these were unreported sales from last year, which Alamy is still insisting on billing at a vastly reduced price.

Actually, until yesterday my rpd was shockingly low, but two sales yesterday, one for $45.50 net (best in a long time), pulled it all the way up to ... $8.34 net.

Plus one sale refunded and not resold; and a refund from November sold for the same use, different date, same $$ rate, better exchange rate (by 18c!)

Zooms and CTR poor.

2421 views - about average

11 zooms - below average

7 sales for $134 above average sales but although average price is up on the last few months is still disappointingly low and below what I will accept to keep uploading and remain exclusive to Alamy.

The image that was zoomed during the Measures downtime turned into a sale on the last day of the month, so one for $10 gross. At least it was exclusive.

Every time I get a sale, I want to upload more images. But every time I upload more images, Alamy does something - I'll be charitable and say "questionable" - that makes me regret it.

On the low side with 33 sales.  Prices from $5.15 to $199.99 and 11 of the sales were distributor (not the big ones fortunately).  Disappointing but not devastating.

Pearl

4 hours ago, Hellonearth said:

Another abysmal month. Just 1 sale for 7.99 nett. This following on from Januarys spectacular result of 5 sales for 9.95 nett.

I have over 6000 images on Alamy now. Over the last 12 months, my port has gone from 4800 to 6300 whereas my port at the microstock site has gone from 1100 to 2400. 

My total sales on the microstock are only 25% less than my Alamy sales despite the huge difference in port size.

Over 3000 of my Alamy port is exclusive but not marked as such and I have changed all of them from RM to RF in readiness for loading to microstock sites. It seems the sensible thing to do until such time sales at Alamy improve ( I won't be holding my breath)

Kevin

It's good to see a few stellar months out there, but my experience is similar to yours.

One of my worst months (even if it is a short one).  I had 13 sales for $305 and one refund, so really $258.  That amounts to $111 net.  Having started with a MS site mid December, I'm still a few thousand away from getting my whole port up, but already I have about the same net monthly income there ($104).

Archived