How many did you upload in 2018?

Not sure why I'm starting this thread. I must be really bored. B)

I uploaded 607 images (slightly below average for me) in 2018  (43 submissions).*

How about you?

* I was more-or-less out of commission for the first quarter of the year while recovering from hip surgery, but I did manage to submit small batches of old images during that time.

191 from me - which is more than usual. I've been trying to concentrate on poorly represented underwater subjects the past couple of years. Sometimes I take days, or even weeks, to get an ID on many of the subjects. It's time consuming to say the least!

I don't believe it, considering what is going on in my life, this last year I managed to upload 560 images.

Allan

350. I lost heart after the late 2017 re-rank/re-format which saw sales plummet for me. I've never really recovered from that. The announcement of percentage drop regardless of subsequent withdrawal hasn't done anything to correct the situation. I may just get to 5000 images this year at this rate. We'll see. :unsure::rolleyes: 

37 minutes ago, Dave Nelson said:

Only 618 for 2018.  I plan to try harder in 2019...

You were here 3 months less than me - and uploaded nearly 50% more - so not too bad.  I will also be trying harder.

PS I wish Jack Daniels was that cheap here.

Archived