Merry Christmas

I am not sure if I can get on again before Christmas, so I will take this opportunity to wish a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you one and all.

Hope you have all had a good year and wish you a better one still in 2019.

You too, Bob. May I likewise wish everyone a very Merry Christmas or equivalent good spirits to everyone who doesn't choose to celebrate (for whatever reason). :) 

In equal measure, despite much ill-will which has abounded recently, I would like to offer good wishes to all the Alamy staff. Differences may be prominent of late, but I am sure that most of us are all just trying to do our best in difficult times.

🎅💞😊

To all those having a few days break I wish happy holidays.
To anyone worried about being lonely I will be online Christmas day - chuck a topic in here and I will be around somewhere (you will not see me boxing day though)
To everyone - here is to a prosperous 2019

1 hour ago, John Morrison said:

Yes, some meaningless xmas platitudes from me too. What do I want from Santa? A couple of red arrows will do nicely... :D

Well seeing as you asked, I've given you a red arrow :lol:.  You will have to wait for another generous person to give you the second as I only have one account. I never give red arrows actually (I think I gave one a long time ago for someone making racist comments). It was nice to chat with you at the last Cambridge lunch, hopefully meet again sometime.

Happy Christmas and subsequent lives to all.

Merry Christmas Samoa; Auckland; Sydney and the rest of the world in the coming hours!

A row of identical Cats dressed as Santa in a shop window. - Stock Image

May the bells jingle for you all!

And an extra toast of gløgg/Glühwein/mulled wine to all those hard working people in Abingdon and Thiruvananthapuram!

wim

With all of the red and green arrows flying around recently, it seemed that Christmas had come to the forum a bit early this year;)

Thanks to everyone for all of the advice and information posted here.

Paz todo el mundo

Rick

Archived