How was your October 2023?

Reasonably good by by my recent standards at 23 for $404 gross, $149 net, giving a very mean net sale income of only $6.5

DACS best ever mediocre $$$

Edited by Bryan
  • Love 1
  • Like 5

After a wobbly start, with a sale and instant refund, it was a good month by my standards - 5 sales (fewer than usual, but relatively much higher value) and 2 infringements (found and reported by me) making a total of $110 net.

Edited by Cryptoprocta
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

19 item(s) totalling $401.18 

Again, the sales diversity is amazing: volcano, bird, insect, flood, ruin, aerial shot, wild animal, landscape, bark, reef cruise.

Edited by gvallee
  • Love 2
  • Like 4

4003 views.   17 zooms.   Average CTR 0.42.

12 sales for a gross total of $144.39.   Highest $40.85.  Lowest $1.46.  Average $13.12.   Cleared balance for the month $172.

A poor month.

Edited by Stan Pritchard
Additional information.
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

Pretty good, largely helped by a $170 infringement on the last day of the month (think that's my first, thanks Alamy!)

20 for $425, including the infringement, and an additional DACS payment was very welcome.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Another poor month for me: 13 sales for $192/74.  DACS was exceptional this year ($$$$) with more than 4 times my normal amount.  Especially surprising since I forgot to put together my usage search results for 2022 in time.  Go figure.

• Love 1
  • Like 3