How was your October 2023?

35 sales for $473.  Average for numbers, below average for revenue.  DACS yielded $197 so overall a good month and a decent payout once it all goes through. CTR 1.15 with 55 zooms from 4763 views with plenty of uniques so looking promising for the near future.

• Love 2
  • Like 5

63 sales for a gross of $1112, and in addition two infringement incomes for $36 and $126. - The infringement incomes are very welcome - pleased to see Alamy getting this together!

17,176 views; 127 zooms and a CTR of 0.74. Total net income including infringements $607. Average Gross/net per sale  17.6$/7.06$. Not great .

2 $$$ sales, best $115 for a sale to the UAE to be used in a museum image display.

Kumar

• Love 2
  • Like 5

5 sales for just a total of $45

Two sales were subscriptions with gross revenue of 19 cents per sale. This is the first time I have subscription sales. Most customers purchasing subscriptions, don't download all the photos that they are entitled to, and even the Micro stock companies are paying based on the actual downloads and not subscription max.

• Love 1

14 sales for $244 - both about average. 7 sales on the 30th helped.

Lowest; $1.53 : Highest; $61.80.

Good £357 pay out from DACS, which I claim myself, and $22.67 from Alamy claiming for TV use.

John.

• Love 2