How was your January 2021

48 sales for a gross of $1164;   just one low $$$ sale,

151 zooms from 23243 views; CTR 0.65.

All figures continue to be about 50-60% of pre-COVID levels; no sign of any change yet!

Stay well everybody - good to hear some people getting their first jabs. 

BW, Kumar

Edited by Doc
  • Love 7
  • Like 1

After a slow start it ended up an average month for volume with 39 sales.  No $$$ but more $$ than $ which is unusual these days.  Just crept into four figures so well below average for income over the years but fairly typical for recent times.

Pearl

• Love 5

23 for 460.

Lowest average (easy to calculate) ever.

Lowest total in 8 months.

Lowest CTR 0.67 in many years.

Feel like being a monkey's uncle doing monkey business. Better not look in the mirror on my way out.  🙈

wim

• Love 3

5 licences all in first half of month, low $$ averages.  Was fooled by the early movement in thinking thing would be higher i guess....  Continuing with no known unreported sales, so can't even count on that.

CTR back around 1, lowish views.  A few zooms on low count searches.

on with February...

• Love 1

As I mentioned in that other thread: $699/262 based on 12 sales.

This is better than I've done for most of 2020.  Last year I uploaded only 28 images rather than the 500-1000 which is my usual.  (I sold and bought a house and didn't have time for pictures)

Starting this January I have uploaded about 2 images every working day, and sales results seem to be better for it.  I'll keep watching this in the months ahead.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Reimar said:

As I mentioned in that other thread: $699/262 based on 12 sales.

This is better than I've done for most of 2020.  Last year I uploaded only 28 images rather than the 500-1000 which is my usual.  (I sold and bought a house and didn't have time for pictures)

Starting this January I have uploaded about 2 images every working day, and sales results seem to be better for it.  I'll keep watching this in the months ahead.

Yup, that’s what I found. Consistent uploads seems to help sales for whatever reason. I know some don’t believe it, and see no difference in their results, but I do. I’ve even advocated that when you know you’re going to be tied up for awhile, have a stash of images ready that you can trickle a few in an upload at least once a week.

Now...to follow my own advice....I do mostly except for this last year.  Lethargy.

I understand about the house business, having undergone that late 2017-early 2018. Getting property freshened up and ready to put on the market is the biggest time-consuming thing.

For me, 4 for about $135. Lower average per image than usual.

Edited by Betty LaRue
  • Love 4