How was your January 2021

Surprisingly, January was quite good for me. 

Sales volume was above average (I've barely submitted anything in 2020) and so was the revenue.

Zooms could be better though. 

Two sales for February just dropped in. Onwards and upwards.

• Love 2

Very slow start to the year for me with only six sales for $306 gross. A couple of bright spots, though -- one $$$ license in the batch plus zooms and CTR up somewhat (but still below average). Can't help feeling that a bumpy road lies ahead in 2021. Best of luck everyone!

• Love 4

5 hours ago, PAL Media said:

American Society for Collective Rights Licensing

Thanks for the information. Still don't know what it is. But I'll take it.🙂

Edited by Gabbro

Nice start to the year, 3 for over $500, all 3 were $$$ sales. 

Though I have others uncleared from earlier in 2020, my December sale already cleared. Dare I feel hopeful?

Edited by Marianne
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, KellyC said:

Two sales for $55 gross. My first sales here at Alamy! 

Kelly, that’s great. I think I had in the vicinity of 500 images before I made my first. And the competition was less. I think there were around 60 million on Alamy when I joined.

Of course, it was nothing to get a $200-300 sale back then compared to now. ☹️ If I had a $60 to $70 sale I felt rained on.

Keep on keepin’ on.

• Love 4

20 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

Kelly, that’s great. I think I had in the vicinity of 500 images before I made my first. And the competition was less. I think there were around 60 million on Alamy when I joined.

Of course, it was nothing to get a $200-300 sale back then compared to now. ☹️ If I had a $60 to $70 sale I felt rained on.

Keep on keepin’ on.

Thank you Betty. I've been working on building up the number of images in my portfolio slowly but surely--a few more each day. I admit, when I saw the $55 I was hoping it was my share, not gross, but I'll take it!

• Love 1

10 sales for $317 gross. Reasonable under the circumstances I guess! Three sales in the first three days of Feb, and zooms are up, so hopefully onwards and upwards.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

11 sales for $293, about average for sales, slightly above for revenue.

Best $78.19 (x2), worst $5.21.

No sales this month yet.

John.

Edit: first 2 sales popped in today!

Edited by Stokie
Sales!!
  • Love 3