How was your December?

23 minutes ago, andremichel said:

Best month of the year if I ignore a very late refund for a $$$ sale I made in July! 

33 sales for $893 gross. 

Ouch!! Was it ever paid? I had a refund for an August sale which was cleared and paid to me in October and refunded in November. So Alamy is clawing back the money on current licenses.

Pants! December was dead. Overall I exceeded last year's volume by about 30%, but not value which was about 10% lower.

Only bright spot for the month was my account balance which was stuck on $49 was finally tipped over $50 by a late cleared sale. So I'll get a January payout.

• Love 2

14 sales, which was the second highest of the year, for $157, which was the second lowest of the year.

Views way down and zooms low too. CTR is 0.83.

Payment on the last day doubled the amount I will get this month.

Onwards and upwards for 2021!!

John.

• Love 3

December not great, only one sale on the 30th which once cleared will buy me a coffee and a biscuit. Averaging 2 sales per month at this point so a bit of a letdown but was nice to see something roll in at the end.

I forgot to add to this I am waiting for at least one news sale which I stumbled across to even be reported yet so technically 2 in Dec too.

Edited by Cal
more details
  • Love 1