How was your December?

Another poor month for me.  My highest sale was $30 net.  14 sales for $327/$117.  About the same income at the place that lowered the commission structure this year, but a good month at AS for $271 net.

Edited by Reimar
  • Love 2

Lousy for me. 39 sales for $661 gross. Thats the lowest number of monthly sales since Sept 2014, and the lowest monthly gross since August 2010.

Views were 19,800 and zooms 119 (both the lowest since Feb 2016)

No sales in $$$ range, 

Kumar

• Love 2

Despite minimal zooms and tanking CTR, December turned into an average month with 13 sales for $480 gross. No $$$ sales to report, but four high $$ ones in the mix. As mentioned in my so-called "predictions" for 2021, I think that high $$ will become the new $$$. 🧕

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, MariaJ said:

Zero, zilch, nada!  The first month with no licenses in several years.  December's CTR the lowest in 2020 as well.

Sorry to hear that. I'm still in the same leaky boat re CTR. It ended the month at 0.24 (only 10 zooms for the entire month), the lowest numbers that I can remember. Somehow, though, I managed a decent number of sales. Let's hope that there is reset of some kind in January.

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Very slow month, only 15 sales for $457. 1 x $$$ and CTR of .5. Given the Coronavirus pandemic, I'm surprised that there were even 15 sales!
Here is to a more optimal 2021! 🍺 -)

• Love 3

23 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

Sorry to hear that. I'm still in the same leaky boat re CTR. It ended the month at 0.24 (only 10 zooms for the entire month), the lowest numbers that I can remember. Somehow, though, I managed a decent number of sales. Let's hope that there is reset of some kind in January.

Thanks.  I am feeling optimistic as things can only go up from here 😃.

• Love 1

The first month in many, many years with zero sales! 😐 I have found uses waiting to be reported, and the year as a whole exceeded last years sales. Heres to a healthy 2021. 

Webby

• Love 1