Images sold in August 2023

Some of the  most boring photos I have every taken.

Abandoned pit party site in Tommy Thompson Park, Toronto  $

leftovers-of-a-bbq-pit-party-at-the-lesl

Litter bins  $

litter-and-recycling-bins-stored-behind-

Bilingual signs on a GO train.  I took this back in 2014 because Alamy had requested images with bilingual signage.  Only took 9 years to sell.  $$

emergency-exit-signs-in-both-english-and

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Mid $$ 

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 25,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 23-August-2023 ; End: 23-August-2028 ; Additional Details: License - Textbook; Rights: Print and online, any size inside, up to 25,000, inside placement, UK only

marissa-papaconstantinou-fell-injured-in-the-200m-t44-final-at-the-2017-world-para-athletics-championships-but-made-the-finish-medical-assistance-2M6XA09.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 2

August so far has been hopeless. Zooms have dried up.....CTR has completely 'tanked'. This is the only sale to date this month for a measly 52 cents nett. I think some of you guys have had similar sales for the same usage.

Maybe the end of month avalanche will yield something 🤞.

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use digital and social media platforms associated to Global Radio titles
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 20 August 2023
Duration: Unlimited

the-royal-opera-house-home-of-the-royal-opera-the-royal-ballet-and-the-orchestra-of-the-royal-opera-house-covent-garden-london-england-uk-2FKK4WR.jpg

Edited by Dave Richards
added text.
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Dave Richards said:

August so far has been hopeless. Zooms have dried up.....CTR has completely 'tanked'. This is the only sale to date this month for a measly 52 cents nett. I think some of you guys have had similar sales for the same usage.

Maybe the end of month avalanche will yield something 🤞.

I agree Dave, this month has been really concerning - sales almost non-existent, zooms very low. Let us hope there is an "avalanche" at the end of the month! 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

I'm also having a much slower month than usual, and most have been for very low prices. Fortunately a couple of sales came in yesterday.

Editorial website for $ - giant hogweed

giant-hogweed-heracleum-mantegazzianum-a

Internal poster/décor for low $$

view-of-sunningdale-golf-course-or-club-

• Like 1

Pack of Finasteride 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets for oral administration only. WARNING:FOR USE BY MEN ONLY. Actavis. 

Pack of Finasteride 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets for oral administration only. WARNING:FOR USE BY MEN ONLY. Actavis. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 20 June 2023
One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

12 hours ago, Gina Kelly said:

I agree Dave, this month has been really concerning - sales almost non-existent, zooms very low. Let us hope there is an "avalanche" at the end of the month! 

Thanks Gina. Fortunately I don't get too many of those lousy prices. Without completely writing off August (may still see that mythical avalanche of sales) fingers crossed for a better September.

• Like 1

One sale, zero zooms, low views. This one was not viewed according to measures. What's with that?

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial onlyEditorial print + digital use.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 19 August 2023
Duration: Unlimited

low-mid$$

ERD50E.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Usage: Personal use, 🤔 Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 17 August 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

2CBGJWW.jpg

Diverted Traffic sign board to go around in round about

Edited by Gnans
  • Like 1

Last obstacle trial by fire before finish line Spartan race Milton country park Cambridge

last-obstacle-trial-by-fire-before-finis

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 24 August 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

Low &&

Allan

• Like 2