Images sold in August 2023

9 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Ah, I did wonder why a U.K. buyer wanted a Plymouth, Massachusetts photo for an advertorial. 

Greater Manchester has the joy of stations which include names like Old Trafford, Trafford Bar, Trafford Park. A poor tourist who just wants to pay homage to the shrine of Manchester United Football Club and chooses the 'Old Trafford' tram stop will find themselves looking at a famous cricket ground as they alight and a healthy walk in propect. My advice, if you come: ask an elderly local for travel advice. We old ones have our uses.  

5 minutes ago, zxzoomy said:

Greater Manchester has the joy of stations which include names like Old Trafford, Trafford Bar, Trafford Park. A poor tourist who just wants to pay homage to the shrine of Manchester United Football Club and chooses the 'Old Trafford' tram stop will find themselves looking at a famous cricket ground as they alight and a healthy walk in propect. My advice, if you come: ask an elderly local for travel advice. We old ones have our uses.  

I don't think I follow what you are saying.

• Like 1

Brenntag U.K. Ltd., tanker. M6 Motorway, northbound. Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Brenntag U.K. Ltd., tanker. M6 Motorway, northbound. Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 14 August 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

Another presentation. $$ This was taken at the house directly across the street where I used to live.

Who knew these days we’d welcome Presentation and Personal Use prices. Just a few years ago we were screaming buyers were lying about usage to pay less. But that was when we were at least getting $50-60 for normal usages.

Oh, how the mighty (haha) have fallen.

ATNMDP.jpg

• Love 1

This image was used by El País 26.6.2022, as I found out by googling my name. It wasn't invoiced in four months, so I emailed Contribution Relations 26.10.2022. On 31.1.2023 it was invoiced (infringement) for $ 175 and 40 % for me, woo-hoo! Infringement wasn't cleared after six months though, so I contacted Contribution Relations again in the beginning of August and what do you know: sale refunded yesterday!

And invoiced again for $ 52, but this time 24 % for me. Woo-hoo indeed.

two-men-browsing-vintage-items-at-mercat

Zoomed yesterday, key word "bodge".  I may have peaked.

ountry: Worldwide
Usage: Editorial, For editorial use in printed publication published by Euromoney Trading Limited and associated social media platforms and websites.
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Start: 15 August 2023   

$

(Could also go in the oops thread...)

A cracked concrete block wall repaired with architectural ironware. Stock Photo

Edited by Mr Standfast
Tidy up
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

Mid/low $$

Probably nostalgic for some of the Brits on here :)

Usage: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 years
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 15 August 2023
End: 15 August 2028

old-famous-five-anthology-by-childrens-w

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Just $$$ I won’t show this easily duplicated image but I’m well pleased.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 16 August 2023
Duration: In perpetuity all rights, all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, including in context promotion

• Love 3
  • Like 5

My first $$$ in a long time.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: Unlimited ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 17-August-2023 ; End: 17-August-2033

lgbt-gay-pride-support-ribbons-above-st-

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 16 August 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

Mid $$.  I have some amazing landscape and travel pics for sale,, but the one that actually sells is a snap of a Malaysian flag made from plastic bottles 🙂

malaysian-flag-made-out-of-coloured-plas

• Love 3