Images sold in August 2023

$$

Usage: Editorial, All Fairfax Australia publications. Editorial use in magazine or newspaper, website, app, digital magazine, Facebook, Twitter and PDF versions, all in association with the original article. Single story use, online archive rights in perpetuity.
Media: Newspaper - national
Start: 06 August 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

woman-on-pushbike-with-child-pannier-rid

• Love 2

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/KFHFPP/big-suv-chevrolet-tahoe-full-size-suv-brand-new-2018-chevy-tahoe-lt-KFHFPP.jpg

2018 Chevy Tahoe parked on mountain road in Yosemite.  Worldwide editorial only across customers website and associated social channels. Mid $.

The other:

C31X2W

Neon sign Amsterdam. PU. Impressions, cartes et cadeaux ou référence aux artistes. Usage non commercial uniquement. Non destinée à la revente. Low $$.

Both first time sellers.

wim

edit: the search term for the car was Chevy

Edited by wiskerke
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

On 01/08/2023 at 16:51, Alexander Hogg said:

There's 2 pictures of mine  used over the last couple of weeks and not registered yet either

Hi Alexander, 

What is Google Alerts? Is it automatic through Alamy or something you do on your own?

Just now, RobTeed said:

Hi Alexander, 

What is Google Alerts? Is it automatic through Alamy or something you do on your own?

It's something to set up yourself. You'll receive an email from Google when it finds something.

1 hour ago, RobTeed said:

Hi Alexander, 

Also useful is the  Portfolio critique section of the forum; especially for people who are adding lots of images but are still finding their way with Captions and Keywords.

2 hours ago, RobTeed said:

Hi Alexander, 

You do it on your own through Google.  I use it and it has alerted me to photos used on the web.  I have it searching for "Michael Ventura Alamy"  and I think I have a couple other variations.  It is an ongoing search so you will get emails when Google finds those words together.  I do get some false positives too.  Here is how Wikipedia describes it.  It is free to use.

Google Alerts is a content change detection and notification service, offered by Google. The service sends emails to the user when it finds new results—such as web pages, newspaper articles, blogs, or scientific research—that match the user's search term.

10 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

Decent prices so far this month, which is encouraging to see -- editorial book use, mid $$

fresh-vegetables-and-quebec-maple-syrup-

Oh, how things have changed from 10 years ago, John, when we consider mid $$ decent. It would have been low $$$ then.

Near mid $$ 

Country: France ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 50,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 09-August-2023 ; End: 09-August-2028 ;
Additional Details: Print run can go up to 200,000 copies

royal-family-watching-the-queens-birthday-flypast-from-the-balcony-of-buckingham-palace-london-uk-after-trooping-the-colour-2019-prince-louis-TRMNDP.jpg

• Like 1

Woo hoo happy bunny here! Another 3 sales on a subject I made an effort to shoot because it was on Alamy wish list a while back: camping.

Two out of three sales are/were my motorhomes. Not the fifth wheeler nor the big rig, I wouldn't want those!

Almost mid $$ each, Australian website

2B29J5M.jpg

PDGMJM.jpg

2A3KHEA.jpg

Edited by gvallee
  • Love 1
  • Like 3