Images sold in August 2023

Interestingly, Google Alert has found 4 of my images on 4 separate occasions in the past 5 weeks in "Aviation Week Network". Anyone else?

Here's the latest image used:

an-airasia-plane-on-the-ground-at-ninoy-aquino-international-airport-KAG81P.jpg

No sales registered yet!

Kumar

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

Interestingly, Google Alert has found 4 of my images on 4 separate occasions in the past 5 weeks in "Aviation Week Network". Anyone else?

No sales registered yet!

Kumar

There's 2 pictures of mine  used over the last couple of weeks and not registered yet either

Edited by Alexander Hogg
Missed out of some words

10 minutes ago, Alexander Hogg said:

There's 2 pictures of mine  used over the last couple of weeks and not registered yet either

I wonder if its quite a new publication?

One more from Aviation Week Network, also not reported yet:

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/F9FJ91/schiphol-amsterdam-airport-with-klm-cityhopper-ph-ezo-embraer-e-190-F9FJ91.jpg

here

edit:

And yet another. I knew there were more.

Reported the next day however at a decent mid low $$

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/F5RJFX/minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul-international-airport-msp-departure-F5RJFX.jpg

here

wim

edit 2:

They use the Alamy ref# as their filename.

Edited by wiskerke
found one more and corrected aspect ratio
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Doc said:

No sales registered yet!

Kumar

Doc - curious about Google alert - how do you create alert for your Alamy stock - thanks

7 hours ago, ReeRay said:

Doc - curious about Google alert - how do you create alert for your Alamy stock - thanks

Not Doc 😁.

I just set a Google Alert for wiskerke / alamy. But I also have one for just wiskerke and wim wiskerke and wiskerke/alamy just in case.

It's not possible to use it with images, so you will only find those images with either a correct caption or byline or sometimes with the correct exif data present.

It is possible to filter stuff out, that will look like:  [wim wiskerke -alamy] if I want everything about wim wiskerke but without my Alamy images.

Don't forget to check the Any language box. The default is probably English.

wim

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, wiskerke said:

Not Doc 😁.

I just set a Google Alert for wiskerke / alamy. But I also have one for just wiskerke and wim wiskerke and wiskerke/alamy just in case.

It's not possible to use it with images, so you will only find those images with either a correct caption or byline or sometimes with the correct exif data present.

It is possible to filter stuff out, that will look like:  [wim wiskerke -alamy] if I want everything about wim wiskerke but without my Alamy images.

Don't forget to check the Any language box. The default is probably English.

wim

Not being very tech-savvy, I was rather proud of myself when I set up a Google alert for my various pseudos. It works well…

9 hours ago, ReeRay said:

How to set a Google Alert can be found here, ReeRay.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+set+a+google+alert&oq=how+to+set+a+google+alert&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIHCAEQABiABDIHCAIQABiABDIHCAMQABiABDIHCAQQABiABDIICAUQABgWGB4yCAgGEAAYFhgeMgoIBxAAGAoYFhgeMggICBAAGBYYHjIICAkQABgWGB7SAQ01MzM3Njc4NGowajE1qAIAsAIA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

You set it for your pseudonym or pseudonym.Alamy. I just set it for my name, as my name is my pseudonym, and there are no other people called Kumar Sriskandan in the world that I know of. If your pseudonym is a common word or name it wont be very helpful!

Best

Kumar

• Like 2