And I licensed Brutus again! 

Website, app and social media - $$

CYKNT2.jpg

Has he not sunk into oblivion in the quicksands yet?😃

Allan

20 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Has he not sunk into oblivion in the quicksands yet?😃

Allan

He's very famous. He used to be the biggest saltwater crocodile in Australia until his very aggressive rival, Dominator, turned up on this stretch of the river. 

1 minute ago, gvallee said:

He's very famous. He used to be the biggest saltwater crocodile in Australia until his very aggressive rival, Dominator, turned up on this stretch of the river. 

Is there fierce competition or have they agreed to stick to their own parts of the river?

Allan

11 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Is there fierce competition or have they agreed to stick to their own parts of the river?

Allan

They fought it out until they agreed on a border.

• Like 1

If an animal can be charming these were. They would come up, give you a good sniff and seemed to like humans. We were told not to touch their antlers as they would think it was a challenge. We would then see their wild side and could get hurt. Normally roaming free over Cairngorm mountain, but due to it being the rutting season the sexes had been separated and corralled. The only wildlife photography session I've had with interaction with the animals.

Worldwide magazine, low $$.

reindeer-scotland-2BN7BBJ.jpg

Reindeer, Scotland.  

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Another low value licence, barely into $$
Usage: Website, Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 29 August 2023
Duration: In perpetuity
female-olive-backed-sunbird-cinnyris-jug

• Love 3
  • Like 1

$$

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 29 August 2023
End: 29 August 2033
Print run 15,000

the-homestead-arts-and-crafts-style-house-by-charles-francis-annesley-JAYF9C.jpg

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

One more for today. Low $$$, which is very rare to me. I've had couple of $$$ sales, but apart from one they've been refunded. So I'm not holding my breath, but somewhat happy.

Media: Book, print and/or e-book. Placement: Front cover. Additional Details: Translations for foreign markets are treated as the same work with no editorial change.

torn-wheatpaste-poster-on-yellow-brick-w

Shot this one in Berlin, February 2017.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Wind turbines. Clyde Wind Farm, Abington, South Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Wind turbines. Clyde Wind Farm, Abington, South Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 07 July 2023
Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

US sale Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, editorial print and digital use,  up to 1/4 page, cover and/or inside, repeat use within a single issue ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 31-August-2023 ; End: 31-August-2025

$400 license this morning- easily replicated so forgive me for not showing

• Love 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Like 3