Usage: Editorial
Media: Travel guides -print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 25,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 30 August 2023
End: 30 August 2026
Duration : 5 years, Print run : 20,000

the-wenhaston-doom-mediaeval-rood-painting-depicting-the-day-of-judgment-K0CXJ0.jpg

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, VbFolly said:

Editorial website for low $$ just (Guardian). The third time this image has been licensed.

pigeon-next-to-a-decoy-bird-of-prey-owl-

Well, it could be used to illustrate quite a number of concepts: authoritarian government, the surveillance state, spying, privacy, ineffective protection of property, anti-theft devices, bullies and victims, threatening behaviour, human rights, the way we decide that some creatures deserve our protection, while others don’t… and the casual cruelties of everyday life (as well as appealing, of course, to afficionados of plastic owls and masochistic pigeons). I wish I’d taken it…

28 minutes ago, John Morrison said:

Well, it could be used to illustrate quite a number of concepts: authoritarian government, the surveillance state, spying, privacy, ineffective protection of property, anti-theft devices, bullies and victims, threatening behaviour, human rights, the way we decide that some creatures deserve our protection, while others don’t… and the casual cruelties of everyday life (as well as appealing, of course, to afficionados of plastic owls and masochistic pigeons). I wish I’d taken it…

Thanks John. One of those lucky shots - I guess I could have put it in that thread! And yes, Michael, a very tough bird.

In this case, the article was about 'Time to end war on birds and find a way to coexist', but maybe I should add some keywords for the other concepts you suggest.

3 hours ago, spacecadet said:

Sorry geog, nabbed one off your patch.

$$

Media: Travel guides -print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 25,000
Start: 30 August 2023
End: 30 August 2026
Duration : 5 years, Print run : 20,000

the-wenhaston-doom-mediaeval-rood-painting-depicting-the-day-of-judgment-K0CXJ0.jpg

No worries - what commission rate did we agree?😁

It is a better pic than mine - I'll have to revisit and see if I can compete with you!

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, geogphotos said:

No worries - what commission rate did we agree?😁

It is a better pic than mine - I'll have to revisit and see if I can compete with you!

In fact you have revisited- your W6CK8G was taken after mine!

Very little to choose except maybe I got luckier with the light, plus my secret sauce of course;)

On comparison, I may have overdone the perspective correction. My figures are skinnier than yours.

Edited by spacecadet

Is this the last of the month for me? A repeat seller. V.Low $

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Start: 31-August-2023 ; Duration: Unlimited ; 
   Additional Details: For editorial use in printed publication published by Euromoney Trading Limited and associated social media platforms and websites.

saipem-7000-heavy-semisubmersible-floati

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Just into $$

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ; Media: Newspaper - national ; Print run: up to 2 million ; Placement: Inside and online ; Start: 15-July-2023 ; End: 16-July-2023 ;
Additional Details: One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement in paper and online.

harbour-cottage-gallery-castle-bank-kirkcudbright-dumfries-and-galloway-EN3R6A.jpg
Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 2

Shot in December 2022 outside the Royal Courts of Justice, London. Rally to defend wild camping in designated areas of Dartmoor National Park. A repeat seller, RM, not zoomed, just into $$. Used in The Guardian. Likely last of the month.

london-uk-12th-december-2022-outside-roy

Edited by sb photos
  • Like 3

A couple of mid $$ uses of this image for inside newspaper licences among a welcome crop of 25 news images in thus far. I'm still outstanding a large back page use of same which I was really hoping would arrive just out of curiosity on whether such a licence draws a larger fee.

newham-london-uk-8th-jun-2023-the-players-and-staff-of-west-ham-united-football-club-have-celebrated-winning-the-uefa-europa-conference-league-trophy-with-an-open-top-bus-victory-parade-through-the-borough-from-the-champions-statue-close-to-the-teams-old-boleyn-ground-stadium-and-ending-at-stratford-town-hall-captain-declan-rice-celebrating-with-the-winners-trophy-2R6C73D.jpg

• Love 2

Hello, Folks, another returnee here. Recently had my first sale since rejoining Alamy, an archival image from ‘68 (2PPX278).

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter.
Start: 24 August 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

Low $$
ShivkumarSharma.jpg

Edited by DDoug
  • Love 1

On 23/08/2023 at 11:04, Dave Richards said:

August so far has been hopeless. Zooms have dried up.....CTR has completely 'tanked'. This is the only sale to date this month for a measly 52 cents nett. I think some of you guys have had similar sales for the same usage.

Maybe the end of month avalanche will yield something 🤞.

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use digital and social media platforms associated to Global Radio titles
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 20 August 2023
Duration: Unlimited

the-royal-opera-house-home-of-the-royal-opera-the-royal-ballet-and-the-orchestra-of-the-royal-opera-house-covent-garden-london-england-uk-2FKK4WR.jpg

So here is the month end sales avalanche. Both upper $ giving me just under $$ nett.

Disappointing, especially the low price for the magazine use!!

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter.
Start: 23 August 2023
Duration: In perpetuity.

main-entrance-to-deloitte-llp-offices-in-new-street-square-city-of-london-england-uk-2J9WXG9.jpg

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 500,000
Start: 01 July 2023
Duration: In perpetuity Any placement: Inside or cover.exterior-of-the-sis-building-or-mi6-building-headquarters-of-the-secret-intelligence-services-on-vauxhall-cross-vauxhall-london-england-uk-2R21MCX.jpg

Edited by Dave Richards
added text
  • Like 1