How was your October 2022?

Not good at all, very disappointing

Just 1 for $6, Highest: $6 Lowest: $6 Average:....uummmmm  $6

More positively many more zooms after very erratic zoom behaviour over the last couple of months

More negatively not many of my zooms turn into sales, probably like me, my images look better from a distance :)

• Love 1

41 for 686

both above this year's average.

Total Views 4,078

Total Zooms 47

Average CTR 2.47

Total CTR 1.15

average this month 16.73

average this year so far 23.18

average 2005 till now 50.16

wim

• Love 5
  • Like 1

A good month for me, despite below average volume (9 sales) I managed just over $400 gross - double what I've achieved in any of the previous 12 months. Two $$$. 

Hopefully it's not an aberration...he says optimistically 😀

• Love 2

Just 4 sales for $77 gross. Views still dropping considerably but zooms holding up which continues to increase my CTR. Can't say if anything positive will come out of this! My views have dropped some 60% since the beginning of the year and to my mind this means my work is not being seen as much as before despite me not changing my work processes!

Sorry - continuing whinge!!

Edited by Broad Norfolk
  • Love 1

This was not a good month for me at the big A.  I had two refunds for $62 net, plus $5 fees.  So my total from 14 sales only came to $162/63.  As bad as SS.  Both are more volatile than AS, holding steady at $204.

• Love 1

76 for $1297 gross, $518 net. only 2 $$$ sales, max $125. Average gross per sale $17. Total CTR  0.73

Oct 2021: 27,700 views, 191 zooms, 78 sales for a gross of $1694

Oct 2022: 17765 views, 130 zooms, 76 sales for a gross of $1297

My rank does not seem to have changed; the only explanation for the reduction in views and therefore zooms appears to be the new system Alamy has instituted where my images are rarely seen in searches larger than 200 images.

Kumar

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Doc said:

76 for $1297 gross, $518 net. only 2 $$$ sales, max $125. Average gross per sale $17. Total CTR  0.73

Oct 2021: 27,700 views, 191 zooms, 78 sales for a gross of $1694

Oct 2022: 17765 views, 130 zooms, 76 sales for a gross of $1297

My rank does not seem to have changed; the only explanation for the reduction in views and therefore zooms appears to be the new system Alamy has instituted where my images are rarely seen in searches larger than 200 images.

Kumar

"my images are rarely seen in searches larger than 200 images." - That's the bit I don't understand. If images appear in searches of 100 then surely they also appear in searches over that figure. Or am I missing something ?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ReeRay said:

"my images are rarely seen in searches larger than 200 images." - That's the bit I don't understand. If images appear in searches of 100 then surely they also appear in searches over that figure. Or am I missing something ?

Hi Reeray - what I meant was that looking at Measures, the largest searches my images have been seen can often only be as little as 200 or so views.  Or looking at it another way, in none of the search terms used that day in which my images were seen, did the searcher look at more than 200 images. 

Kumar

• Like 1

2 at low $ each, and another from S, also sadly $, that still netted me more than the gross license fee of the two Alamy licenses. A sad month here. 

At this point I've had more licenses than in all of last year but gross revenue is only 46% of what it was last year. 

Average CTR at 1.01 and zooms are at their highest number all year even though views are down by 50%, so maybe November will be better? Still, I'll need some $$$ licenses in the next couple of months for revenue to catch up to last year. 

• Thanks 1