How was your May 2021

With 5500 images Alamy managed to get me 5 licenses for a total of $44 gross. 4 of those licenses once Alamy took their cut earned me just over £6. Next month Alamy want more of my share and want me to bear more of the risk. Is it worth it? Answers on a postcard. 😒

• Love 2
  • Like 2

What was good was average sale price back above $50 continuing the theme for this year

after seeing average sale prices decrease quite significantly since 2017, this year has already brought more revenue than the whole of last year but with only 40% of the sale volume

May was $650 gross - slightly down on the earlier months of this year

• Love 3
  • Like 1

A good number of sales but the prices were lower than usual, none over $100.  Had 20 sales for a gross of $538.  Zooms have been good but not seeing the sales coming from them so much.  I have a nice payout coming but it may be the last nice one for a while, I imagine.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Sultanpepa said:

With 5500 images Alamy managed to get me 5 licenses for a total of $44 gross. 4 of those licenses once Alamy took their cut earned me just over £6. Next month Alamy want more of my share and want me to bear more of the risk. Is it worth it? Answers on a postcard. 😒

Similar. 3 licences for $19 gross minus $3.39 for an affiliate sale that apparently hadn't been taken off, leaves me with about £4.35 net.

I'd send you that postcard, but I don't think I can afford the stamp till next month.

Edited by losdemas
  • Love 1

I also have better months.

Sales with a price of $$$ are important.

If they disappear, then peanuts won't save it.

The year is developing well so far, only January was a complete shit.

This month, 61 sales for $ 1180.

Don't panic and be safe

• Love 4
  • Like 2