Images Sold in January 2021

First sale of the year  🙂

RM - Mid $$

Country: Worldwide- Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only -Industry sector: Media, design & publishing - Start: 13 January 2021 - End: 13 January 2023

reconstruction of a Neanderthal man. Model of male Homo neanderthalensis in the permanente exhibition of the famous Science Museum of Trento (MuSe) - northern Italy

reconstruction of a Neanderthal man. Model of male Homo neanderthalensis in  the permanente exhibition of the famous Science Museum of Trento (MuSe  Stock Photo - Alamy

• Like 2

Mid $$

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 December 2020
End: 01 December 2025
Germany, Book, print and/or e-book,in context web usage included

beyeler-foundation-by-renzo-piano-riehen

5 hours ago, JaniMarkus Hasa said:

Editorial royalty-free. Finland, Book, print and/or e-book. $ 70.18. Distributor sale.  Nevertheless, it is the highest gross and net of my short Alamy career. 

teenage-girl-dressed-in-cosplay-costume-

This is the kind of photography I enjoy doing. 

congratulation. nice capture.   hopefully upwards from there.

8 hours ago, lorenza said:

First sale of the year  🙂

RM - Mid $$

Country: Worldwide- Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only -Industry sector: Media, design & publishing - Start: 13 January 2021 - End: 13 January 2023

reconstruction of a Neanderthal man. Model of male Homo neanderthalensis in the permanente exhibition of the famous Science Museum of Trento (MuSe) - northern Italy

reconstruction of a Neanderthal man. Model of male Homo neanderthalensis in  the permanente exhibition of the famous Science Museum of Trento (MuSe  Stock Photo - Alamy

Very lifelike. Not what you want to meet on a dark night.

Allan

Country: Australia ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use. Any size. Any placement. Repeat use. ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing 

$$

PYTAHF.jpg

• Love 1

Editorial, Germany, newspaper, distributor sale middle $$ - why is Germany always distributor sales? - thought there was a German office?

hc-oersted-power-station-in-sydhavnensouth-harbour-copenhagen-denmark-CXRGYD.jpg

H.C. Ørsted Power Station in Sydhavnen,South Harbour, Copenhagen, Denmark. A DONG Energy combined heat and power plant - DONG now renamed Ørsted / Orsted

Edited by Niels Quist
  • Love 2

a-black-woman-wearing-a-facemask-and-a-m

Editorial Royalty-Free

Usage: Editorial, Online Learning, Editorial Wesbite/Video, Any size, Single placement and design, Use within reference to animation, Worldwide, In perpetuity + unlimited flashes
Media: Editorial website
Duration: In perpetuity

Low $

First sale of the year,

third sale overall, after two quick sales in the summer and nothing since.

Edited by LiamA
Adding Editorial RF
  • Love 2
  • Like 3

First of the year - Mid $$, distributor sale.

2D7577X.jpg

40 George Square formerly David Hume Tower at Edinburgh University.

Usage: Editorial

Media: Newspaper - national

Print run: up to 25,000

Placement: Inside

Start: 01-December-2020 ; End: 02-December-2020

• Love 1

8 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Finally after weeks with no sales, a couple popped in this morning.  This one was an educational editorial use for high $$.  The other was a low priced Germany distro sale.

That's encouraging to hear. I'm still stranded in Deadsville -- middle of the month and only one sale (plus a refund) showing. But hope springs eternal... 🌄

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

That's encouraging to hear. I'm still stranded in Deadsville -- middle of the month and only one sale (plus a refund) showing. But hope springs eternal... 🌄

John, 3 more came in later today, so 5 for today!  I hope you see some soon, I don’t like these droughts!

• Love 2

12 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

John, 3 more came in later today, so 5 for today!  I hope you see some soon, I don’t like these droughts!

Happy to hear that. Thanks for the positive wishes. My CTR went through the floor during the last quarter of 2020. I can't help feeling that that doesn't have something to do with the drought. Time will tell... 😐