Quite pleased with this sale; A reminder of happier times!

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/2 page
Start: 06 January 2021
End: 06 January 2026

High $$

times-square-new-york-at-night-with-crowds-of-people-and-colorful-neon-signs-broadway-times-square-midtown-new-york-city-usa-MTFRX0.jpg

Kumar

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Doc said:

Quite pleased with this sale; A reminder of happier times!

Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/2 page
End: 06 January 2026

High $$

times-square-new-york-at-night-with-crowds-of-people-and-colorful-neon-signs-broadway-times-square-midtown-new-york-city-usa-MTFRX0.jpg

Kumar

That's a cracker - i've lost my bearings a bit but was that taken from the red steps?

• Thanks 1

victoria-park-leamington-spa-warwickshirCountry: Worldwide
Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size

Low-mid $$

51 minutes ago, Cal said:

That's a cracker - i've lost my bearings a bit but was that taken from the red steps?

Thanks Cal - not sure of their name but yes, I was a few steps up from the street. Needed quite a bit of work in to get the neon signs to the right level of exposure.

Kumar 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

A reminder of happier times!

Oof... just about everything seems to be a reminder of happier times... Before Brexit, before Covid, before Trump... when you could sit outside a favourite pub and enjopy a view like this...

Licensed yesterday, mid $$...

young-couple-enjoying-drink-and-the-view-outside-the-drunken-duck-D8485E.jpg

• Like 4
38 minutes ago, John Morrison said:

Oof... just about everything seems to be a reminder of happier times... Before Brexit, before Covid, before Trump... when you could sit outside a favourite pub and enjopy a view like this...

Licensed yesterday, mid $$...

young-couple-enjoying-drink-and-the-view-outside-the-drunken-duck-D8485E.jpg

Ah the good old times with not a care in the world.

Many many many years ago I have been past there a couple of times but never stopped. My main stomping ground in the lakes during the shipyard fortnight for about 7 years was the area encompassing lakes Bassenthwaite, Derwentwater, Buttermere, Crummock Water, Ennerdale water and Wast Water. I always stayed on a camp site in Braithwaite. A walk to Buttermere and back via Whinlatter Pass was a good days yomp. Some of the more distant spots were driven by car part way. Lovely part of the world.

Allan

• Like 2

Sold for Calendar use 

1000 print run 

RM for high $ XX

as my luck goes it was Distribution sale so my cut was meagerquebec-city-may-24-2016-montmorency-mano

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Education - USA

Mid $$

AGMF73.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
4 hours ago, gvallee said:

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Education - USA

Mid $$

AGMF73.jpg

Old, leathery, acquisitive... Is it Rupert Murdoch?

Edited by John Morrison
  • Haha 2

First of the year. Not a great start. Not real fingers...don't be alarmed. ;)

Usage: Personal use, Persönliche Ausdrucke, Karten und Geschenke oder Referenz für Künstler. Nicht für werbliche Nutzung; nicht zum Weiterverkauf bestimmt.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 08 January 2021
End: 08 January 2026

imitation-fake-severed-fingers-after-cir

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/2D38FR7/beethoven-statue-bust-wearing-covid-covid19-corona-face-mask-with-musical-score-in-trier-germany-2020-2D38FR7.jpg

Beethoven in times of Corona. Trier, Germany.

BDFR - Bulk discount flat rate Estonia. Distributor.

Let's see what a Big Mac costs in Estonia.

Hmm so that would be about 2 bites.

wim

• Like 3

and right on cue.  Dubious PU sale image.  (will track).  low PU-range $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Personal use ;  Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use ;  Start: 08-January-2021 ; End: 08-January-2026 ; 
  Additional Details: Personal prints, cards and gifts, or reference for artists.  Non-commercial use only, not for resale.

tent-set-up-by-homeless-person-in-public-space-in-london-by-thames-river-on-autumn-grey-day-with-skyline-in-background-2A860W9.jpg

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Nice to get a sale of one of my earliest uploads today, low-mid $$, 

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: iQ sale: Corporate Package Use - electronic communications only - non advertising use ;  Industry Sector: Non Profit - other ; Start: 08-January-2021 ; End: 08-January-2031

three-turnstones-arenaria-interpres-at-lymington-keyhaven-nature-reserve-FKMCED.jpg

Edited by VbFolly
typo
  • Like 2

Country: Australia, New Zealand and Oceania ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use.  Repeat use. ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing

$$

FX5P3F.jpg

• Like 2

st james palace pall mall london Stock Photo

very low $

Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services
Start: 01 December 2020
End: 01 December 2025
Latvia; Bulk discount, flat rate

23 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

and right on cue.  Dubious PU sale image.  (will track).  low PU-range $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Personal use ;  Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use ;  Start: 08-January-2021 ; End: 08-January-2026 ; 
  Additional Details: Personal prints, cards and gifts, or reference for artists.  Non-commercial use only, not for resale.

tent-set-up-by-homeless-person-in-public-space-in-london-by-thames-river-on-autumn-grey-day-with-skyline-in-background-2A860W9.jpg

was thinking about this PU sale, and now i have some qualms about expecting misuse.  What if it was someone inviting people to their new house warming party?

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

Dubious PU sale image. .......... or reference for artists.

I hadn't paid much attention to these licences, so have only just noticed that detail. That could explain a great many seemingly odd uses.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Avpics said:

I hadn't paid much attention to these licences, so have only just noticed that detail. That could explain a great many seemingly odd uses.

i noticed that as i was posting it.

interestingly it's not specifically in the Sales Report

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 08 January 2021
End: 08 January 2026

On 07/01/2021 at 01:58, SFL said:

A bit late but Happy New Year to all and wish you all the best.

Please note that I am not trying to spoil anything here but I felt I needed to inform you this.

A sale was reported today (Good) but was sold at $1 (really Bad).  The usage is as follows.

Usage: Academic faculty pack,  Pack of unwatermarked, copyright safe high resolution images for use in non-commercial projects such as teaching materials, essays, dissertations, theses and presentations
Media: Non-commercial projects such as teaching materials, essays, dissertations, theses and presentations
Industry sector: Education
Print run: Unlimited
Duration: In perpetuity

SFL

I am new to Alamy, do you see a lot of $1  sales ?    I don't have thousands of images up yet, I am still uploading,  but the one sale I got was $25.  Is this the average price?

One sale I got from another Stock House  was actually  25 cents !

Any comment would be appreciated