Images Sold in January 2021

9th sale of the month - and the second lowest so far.  Just reached $$

"Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Personal use ;  Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use ;  Start: 17-January-2021 ; End: 17-January-2026 ; 
   Additional Details: Personal prints, cards and gifts, or reference for artists.  Non-commercial use only, not for resale."

summer-flowers-of-the-large-evergreen-half-hardy-shrub-lomatia-ferruginea-EY795H.jpg

Lomatia ferruginea

• Love 2

4 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Sunday sale of a Personal Use for the standard U.S. price, low $$.  Twin ficus trees in Sarasota, Florida

usa-florida-sarasota-fl-marie-selby-botanical-gardens-ficus-tree-roots-DTFJAE.jpg

Did you photograph this at the Marie Selby Botanical Garden? Looks familiar - I love that place! :)

8 hours ago, gvallee said:

Country: Czech Republic ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: General business services

$1.06 net

CYKNPG.jpg

Oh my — the far out part of the Outback. I try to never be more than a 10 minute walk from Town Hall. 

• Like 1

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Commercial electronic ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 18-January-2021 ; End: 18-January-2026 ; Additional Details: Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.

Middish $$

farnborough-airshow-2016-richard-goodwin-flying-pitts-special-plane-GDE6FB.jpg

• Love 2

Decent month so far with four in the mid to high $$ range, but this morning I got a .25 cent sale - .10 cents for me. I believe that may be a record.... Still, happy with the month so far.

Edited by KFisher
change

1 hour ago, KFisher said:

Decent month so far with four in the mid to high $$ range, but this morning I got a .25 cent sale - .10 cents for me. I believe that may be a record.... Still, happy with the month so far.

Wow, that has to be a record!!

5 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

Oh my — the far out part of the Outback. I try to never be more than a 10 minute walk from Town Hall. 

You know what? Yesterday I was looking at my 'Sold Australia' lightbox. I realised that the majority of images includes water in one form or another: beach, waterfall, creek, dam, lake. My beloved Outback doesn't sell much. 

2 hours ago, KFisher said:

Was the 25-cent one a Novel Use sale? Sounds like it was through a distributor, so probably not.

32 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

Was the 25-cent one a Novel Use sale? Sounds like it was through a distributor, so probably not.

I won't know the details until tomorrow when they update my dashboard, but I'm very curious. I didn't know a sale that low was possible on Alamy.

4 minutes ago, KFisher said:

I won't know the details until tomorrow when they update my dashboard, but I'm very curious. I didn't know a sale that low was possible on Alamy.

If you download the sale report selecting 'date of invoice', it will show you the sales details.

NU prices, if that's what this sale is, have always been of that magnitude. That's why I've never been part of the scheme.

Edited by gvallee

3 minutes ago, gvallee said:

If you download the sale report selecting 'date of invoice', it will show you the sales details.

NU prices, if that's what this sale is, have always been of that magnitude. That's why I've never been part of the scheme.

On the day of (it sold today) I've noticed there are usually no sales details, but the day after when it shows in the "normal" sales chart section, they add more information. This is all I have from this morning's sale.

alamy.jpg

6 minutes ago, KFisher said:

On the day of (it sold today) I've noticed there are usually no sales details, but the day after when it shows in the "normal" sales chart section, they add more information. This is all I have from this morning's sale.

alamy.jpg

if you download the Excel report from this page you will get the information

7 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

if you download the Excel report from this page you will get the information

"Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Website, app and social media ; 68.7 MB;6000 x 4000 pixels;3.1 MB compressed ;  Start: 18-January-2021 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; 
   Additional Details: Single use across website and/or digital publication such as E-book or PDF, any size, any placement, in perpetuity."

I hate excel, but this may have been part of it too:    Additional Details: Germany, Book, print and/or e-book,in context web usage included

Edited by KFisher
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, KFisher said:

"Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Website, app and social media ; 68.7 MB;6000 x 4000 pixels;3.1 MB compressed ;  Start: 18-January-2021 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; 
   Additional Details: Single use across website and/or digital publication such as E-book or PDF, any size, any placement, in perpetuity."

I hate excel, but this may have been part of it too:    Additional Details: Germany, Book, print and/or e-book,in context web usage included

That looks like a regular sale. Yikes! 😮