Images Sold in January 2021

inishfree-island-lough-gill-county-sligo-ireland-made-famous-by-wb-D7K87M.jpg

My first sale of the year (mid $$) - the Lake Isle of Inishfree, County Sligo, Ireland. made famous by the WB Yeats poem which begins with "I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree" - a nice thought even if not possible to go anywhere right now.
Edited by MDM
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

First of the year for me.

cotswold-stone-roof-tiles-dormer-window-bourton-on-the-water-cotswolds-EBTHPX.jpg

Use in a museum exibit in the USA for $$$

Hope it bodes well for the rest of the year.

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

First of the year for me:

flower-heads-of-the-late-summer-blooming-deciduous-suckering-shrub-E60T99.jpg

"Country: Netherlands ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Print run: up to 10,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-November-2020 ; End: 01-November-2025 ; 
   Additional Details: Netherlands, Magazine - print, digital and electronic"

Distributor sale for  $$

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Richard Baker said:

I thought you might be in awe of the car! But, okay, the barn was pretty special too.

Haha!

Barn find. Some people find motorcycles though. Mine came in a crate originally. A friend bought a Triumph from a farm: Oh the boys just left it there at the back of the field two weeks ago. Right through the front wheel there was this tree, about an arm thick. It did run after 2 kicks. And some petrol/gas.

wim

• Love 1

A bit late but Happy New Year to all and wish you all the best.

Please note that I am not trying to spoil anything here but I felt I needed to inform you this.

A sale was reported today (Good) but was sold at $1 (really Bad).  The usage is as follows.

Usage: Academic faculty pack,  Pack of unwatermarked, copyright safe high resolution images for use in non-commercial projects such as teaching materials, essays, dissertations, theses and presentations
Media: Non-commercial projects such as teaching materials, essays, dissertations, theses and presentations
Industry sector: Education
Print run: Unlimited
Image Size: Any size
Start: 06 January 2021
Duration: In perpetuity

23 hours ago, AlbertSnapper said:

First of the year in....

Worth getting soaked taking photos at this location. Multiple editorial use....

A rainy day in London, with the Houses of Parliament in the background. London, UK. Stock Photo

A rainy day in London, with the Houses of Parliament in the background. London, UK.

Following on from that thread about only shooting on sunny days - more proof that bad light shouldn't stop play.

• Like 3

Quite pleased with this sale; A reminder of happier times!

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/2 page
Start: 06 January 2021
End: 06 January 2026

High $$

times-square-new-york-at-night-with-crowds-of-people-and-colorful-neon-signs-broadway-times-square-midtown-new-york-city-usa-MTFRX0.jpg

Kumar

• Love 4
  • Like 3