Jump to content

Recommended Posts

At last, first reported sale of the year (though I saw it used in the Telegraph back in November) $$

 

Thousands of Starlings make a spectacular display in the evening sky before roosing for the night on Shapwick Heath, Somerset, UK - Stock Image

 
  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

A national newspaper print sale from November $$$. I saw this in Alamy bridge 3 days ago and thought it was a mistake, but it showed up today.

an-unhappy-looking-crowing-cockerel-with-frosted-breath-early-in-the-morning-with-copy-space-2D9AF91.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, mickfly said:

A national newspaper print sale from November $$$. I saw this in Alamy bridge 3 days ago and thought it was a mistake, but it showed up today.

an-unhappy-looking-crowing-cockerel-with-frosted-breath-early-in-the-morning-with-copy-space-2D9AF91.jpg

 

I love it. I feel like this some days.

 

Paulette

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Image ID PD5G8P - never see to be able to get a larger image on here but happy with first sale of the year.......

 

PD5G8P.jpg

 

$$

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Website, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Website, app and social media
46 MB
4928 x 3280 pixels 
2 MB compressed
Image Size: Any size
Start: 15 January 2021
End: 15 January 2026

 

Carol

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Image ID PD5G8P - never see to be able to get a larger image on here but happy with first sale of the year.......

 

PD5G8P.jpg

 

$$

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Website, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Website, app and social media
46 MB
4928 x 3280 pixels 
2 MB compressed
Image Size: Any size
Start: 15 January 2021
End: 15 January 2026

 

Carol

You can put the image in a separate window, enlarge the image, drag and drop it onto your post e voila!

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Image ID PD5G8P - never see to be able to get a larger image on here but happy with first sale of the year.......

 

PD5G8P.jpg

 

$$

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Website, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Website, app and social media
46 MB
4928 x 3280 pixels 
2 MB compressed
Image Size: Any size
Start: 15 January 2021
End: 15 January 2026

 

Carol

On the Alamy website (not image manager) choose your picture then click to enlarge and drag and drop that popup image into the comment box here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

20 minutes ago, mickfly said:

On the Alamy website (not image manager) choose your picture then click to enlarge and drag and drop that popup image into the comment box here.

Many thanks, I've tried that but for some reason it doesn't work - oh well never mind thank you anyway folks....😁

 

Carol

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

 

Many thanks, I've tried that but for some reason it doesn't work - oh well never mind thank you anyway folks....😁

 

Carol

 

If it helps I can only ever get it to work using firefox, not the safari browser, using a Mac.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Cal said:

 

If it helps I can only ever get it to work using firefox, not the safari browser, using a Mac.


True. Safari hasn’t worked for ages but no problem with Firefox. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MDM said:


True. Safari hasn’t worked for ages but no problem with Firefox. 

Ok many thanks that would explain it I always use Safari ... at least I know it’s not just me ....

 

Carol

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
This one came in today. Mid $$ TV editorial usage Ireland. It shows the summit cairn on Slievenamon, County Tipperary.
 
The large cairn at the summit of Slievenamon, County Tipperary, Ireland Stock Photo
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Ok many thanks that would explain it I always use Safari ... at least I know it’s not just me ....

 

Carol

 

 

 

I use Safari and cannot drag and drop. I go into the image manager and enlarge the image there. I right click or control click and choose copy image address. Then I can use the function to upload using URL. You can change the address used from zooms to comp or vice versa to change the size.

 

Paulette

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Country: Germany
Usage: Editorial
Media: Travel guides -print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 December 2020
End: 01 December 2023

RM. Distributor sale. Mid-low $$.
 

“Hay mil vientos posibles. hay mil rumbos a elegir” artwork mural painting by Javier de Juan in Los Llanos de Aridane (La Palma, Canary Islands, Spain)

 

hay-mil-vientos-posibles-hay-mil-rumbos-

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

This one again for a German magazine, $$

KCH0RA.jpg

and this, Germany again

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 December 2020
End: 01 December 2025
Germany, Book, print and/or e-book, $$

 

 

Köln.

Missed our biennial even-numbered-year trip here last year as well.

modern-wrought-iron-altar-sculpture-st-aposteln-church-cologne-kln-CYBDM1.jpg

 

 

 

Both distro but heyho.

That's OH in the hat BTW.

Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shearwater said:

Country: Germany
Usage: Editorial
Media: Travel guides -print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 December 2020
End: 01 December 2023

RM. Distributor sale. Mid-low $$.
 

“Hay mil vientos posibles. hay mil rumbos a elegir” artwork mural painting by Javier de Juan in Los Llanos de Aridane (La Palma, Canary Islands, Spain)

 

hay-mil-vientos-posibles-hay-mil-rumbos-

 


This pic brings back nice memories of warm evenings and fantastic meals sitting outside a restaurant called Vitaminas in Los Llanos de Aridane. Hopefully will get back that way again before too long. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MDM said:


This pic brings back nice memories of warm evenings and fantastic meals sitting outside a restaurant called Vitaminas in Los Llanos de Aridane. Hopefully will get back that way again before too long. 

Sure you will, Michael!

And you will enjoy it even much more ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shearwater said:

Sure you will, Michael!

And you will enjoy it even much more ;)

 

😎🤠👌

Link to post
Share on other sites

British Rail Class 390 "Pendolino", electric multiple unit, at speed. West Coast main line, Lambrigg, Cumbria , England, U.K. 

british-rail-class-390-pendolino-electric-multiple-unit-at-speed-west-BB21PB.jpg

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 16 January 2021
End: 16 January 2026
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.