Alamy response times over Christmas

commiserations to all those who make much of the various groups who celebrate about this time of year. We will have to settle for a roast turkey with a visit from son and daughter-in-law, a few silly games perhaps and a generous fire. Situation pretty normal for us, but I feel for those who like to make a lot more of it. Let's hope for a better year to come!

• Love 5

Have a break.  Go for a walk, if allowed....  Try to find some mental peace....  enjoy the time

Thanks for all the support in these tough times, I may appear grumpy once in a while, but trust me Your work was appreciated.....

to a better 2021

Edited by meanderingemu
  • Love 5

Posted this in another thread but here goes.   Wheeeee!

Just been informed that the batch of images I uploaded on 3rd December have passed. I was sure they would pass but as time passes i become unsure myself. At least I will not be worrying over Christmas.

Thank you Alamy and best wishes for Christmas and the New Year.

Allan

• Love 7

1 hour ago, Michael Ventura said:

Merry Christmas my Forum friends and a healthy and more prosperous 2021!  One has to hope!

Right back at you Michael. Merry Christmas. Enjoy your time with your son.

• Love 5

Festive best wishes to all at Alamy and the contributors who make this forum such a help to us newbies.

Thanks to all for your comments and advice which has helped me and others I am sure navigate the mysterious world of stock photography.

Looking forward to a much, much better 2021! (Please!!!)

• Love 5