No reported sales since August 25th. Yet, there's at least 10 unreported sales, oldest from May 5th. Mostly distributor sales to Finnish media, so my share will about $ 1.7 each whenever they will be reported. 

CTR 0.74 which is unusual high for me.

Edited by JaniMarkus Hasa
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Doc said:

53 licences for a gross of $1355. 

4 in the $$$ range, best $187

Views 25,200, zooms 176, and sales 53 are all at about 60% of Sept 2019.

CTR 0.70

Kumar

After doing all the sums that equates to be around my 4 weekly state pension.🥴

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell
  • Love 1

17 for 505.

Both numbers going down rapidly.

2016 was my best year and it has been going downhill slowly after that. A bit quicker after 2018 and now a nose dive since November 2019.

I remember my numbers being a very good indicator of the previous Great Recession.

When was Brexit again?

wim

edit: this month I had:

4x distributor

5x personal use

1 presentation

https://tweakers.net/g/s/bonk.gif

Edited by wiskerke
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Brasilnut said:

I Love You Alamy, but I’m Breaking Up With You!

This did make me laugh.

Next you need to say that the problem is not with Alamy but with you.

That's the way break-ups go. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

An average number of sales, 17, but prices were lower in September....$677 gross.  An odd thing happened this month, I had four sets of twin sales!  This means that 4 buyers each licensed two photos of mine from the same subject or shoot.  That helped my month for sure!

I've noticed this happening more often as well -- i.e. two images from the same set licensing to the same client. They are always "exclusive" images, which makes me think that Alamy is having some luck with using exclusivity as a marketing tool.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Craig Yates said:

17 for $164. 

Ouch. I was thinking my 6 for $161 was low, but 17 for $164, less than $5 net per sale, are near-to-microstock prices. Furthemore, I had a look at you port, and I think your pictures are really good, and deserve to be paid much more than this.  I fear there's something wrong going on at Alamy...

• Love 2
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, riccarbi said:

I fear there's something wrong going on at Alamy...

I'm holding out for the hope that it's a delay in the reporting system perhaps caused by the strange times we're in, rather than images simply not selling. I'm aware of sales made in July and early August which have yet to appear so there may be quantities that are also to come through at a later date.

31 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

First time in many years I was BLANKED! Zero. Pfffft.

This ought to make many of you feel better. I just set the curve.

Does not make me feel better Betty. The trend is not good.  While I had a payout this month, it was the lowest in many many years.

• Love 2

Zero, nothing. Two months in a row.

Average views. CTR high: 1,08 (thanks to four strange zooms of a same subject in a sunday).

Still waiting for four distribution licenses not reported yet from may (2), july and august.

More luck next month.