Images sold in July 2020

It's the second image of bats  I sold this month. Coronavirus??

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing - $$

KCH7G8.jpg

• Love 1

bandera claims to be the cowboy capital of texas in the hill country of texas Stock Photo  

mid $$

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 250,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 22 July 2020
End: 22 July 2025
Book and Bookazine use. Repeat use included in a single project.

TESCO joint care. glucosamine sulphate for healthy joints and cartilage. Pack of 240 tablets. 500mg. 

tesco-joint-care-glucosamine-sulphate-for-healthy-joints-and-cartilage-DP9F75.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 22 July 2020
End: 22 July 2025

WAITING FOR THE REFUND!

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, Any editorial digital use.

Any size.Any Placement.One time use only. ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 23-July-2020 ; End: 23-July-2022

low $$.

Allez Stade!

spectators-on-the-terraces-of-ernest-wallon-stadium-home-ground-of-stade-toulousain-rugby-union-team-toulouse-haute-garonne-occitanie-france-R0XHTX.jpg
Edited by spacecadet

RF exclusive to Alamy, with RM terms, for educational use $$. Sold second time on same day with different terms for another $$.

Dunes in Oregon

oregon-dunes-national-recreation-area-ne

Second dune shot, this one in in Maui. Guess someone had a dune project.
RF exclusive to Alamy with RM terms for educational use $$.

coastal-sand-dune-restoration-by-plantin

• Love 1

23 hours ago, gvallee said:

It's the second image of bats  I sold this month. Coronavirus??

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing - $$

KCH7G8.jpg

I thought this looked familiar so had to check it out. This is my home town :D I also have photos of this lot on here (taken just before yours). They could be doing stories of how they are meant to be relocating them (or trying to). They are a huge problem and are killing the trees. The trees are in much worse shape now.

7 hours ago, Bella said:

I thought this looked familiar so had to check it out. This is my home town :D I also have photos of this lot on here (taken just before yours). They could be doing stories of how they are meant to be relocating them (or trying to). They are a huge problem and are killing the trees. The trees are in much worse shape now.

Oh you're a Queenslander. Good on you, I love Queensland. Before my current trip, I lived in Cairns. Paradise on earth as far as I'm concerned. And I like Charters Towers as well.

I like those bats but have to admit they are a nuisance. I would imagine that the properties around Lissner Park are unsalable. The stench!!!! For this photo, I had to make sure to keep my mouth shut. It was disgusting, had pee on my camera. We have them in Cairns town centre as well,  next to the library. 

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, gvallee said:

Oh you're a Queenslander. Good on you, I love Queensland. Before my current trip, I lived in Cairns. Paradise on earth as far as I'm concerned. And I like Charters Towers as well.

I like those bats but have to admit they are a nuisance. I would imagine that the properties around Lissner Park are unsalable. The stench!!!! For this photo, I had to make sure to keep my mouth shut. It was disgusting, had pee on my camera. We have them in Cairns town centre as well,  next to the library. 

Nice to see a fellow/ex Queenslander :)

Ooh, you got much closer than I did, no way did I want pee on me!  I think you're right about the houses near the park, no one would choose to live there now. Hopefully they can move them but tens of thousands have been spent on it only to have them return. I didn't notice them last time I was in Cairns... I agree, Cairns is a great holiday destination.

• Love 1

One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement in paper and online.  2A5EBNM $$

2A5EBNM.jpg

Shows as being purchased twice, I image one accidentally as they are both the same.  Still can't ge the knack of doing larger images here😂

Carol

An image taken at the first event I covered especially for "Live News" last year.

I didn't sell any at the time - there were a number of press photographers from the local rag at the press night.... But definitely worth getting a few headshots!

I suspect it was used in an article regarding Plymouth Theatre Royal - they announced that there were going to be redundancies as shows are cancelled.

plymouth-uk-27-november-2019adrian-vinke

Low $$

Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 25 June 2020
End: 26 June 2020
One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement in paper and online.

2 sales reported for this image today, one for low $$ (used in the Guardian - print and online) and one for $ for an editorial website. This was the queue for the recycling centre not far from my home on the first day it reopened after lockdown. Alamy gave me Live News access to upload these, so it's good to get some sales, but sadly not while they were still in Live News.

farnborough-hampshire-uk-11th-may-2020-the-household-waste-recycling-centre-in-the-town-has-reopened-today-for-the-first-time-since-the-coronavirus-covid-19-pandemic-lockdown-began-in-late-march-there-were-long-queues-of-traffic-as-people-were-very-keen-to-get-rid-of-rubbish-they-had-been-storing-at-home-for-several-weeks-credit-sam-oakseyalamy-live-news-2BMWNJF.jpg

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 June 2020
End: 01 June 2025
Spain, Magazine - print, digital and electronic

RM. Distribution sale. $$.

Holy tree known as Garoé, a stinkwood (Ocotea foetens), used to obtain water by the horizontal rain phenomenon, in El Hierro, Canary Islands, Spain

holy-tree-known-as-garo-a-stinkwood-ocot

Low $$

J26TAW.jpg

Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 750,000
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 17 June 2020
End: 18 June 2020
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

Broke my July dry spell with a $ sale. Sweetbay magnolia. A few more of these and maybe I'll get paid in September...

2C567J8.jpg

Usage: Commercial electronic, Website, including online marketplaces such as Amazon and Ebay, social media and app use, any size, single placement and design, worldwide, in perpetuity.
Media: Website, app and social media
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 23 July 2020
End: 23 July 2025

Edited by Lori Rider
  • Love 1

This was used in the Telegraph back in May. Just showed up today for tiny $.

So if things go as normal for the Telegraph be about another 3 months before it clears so 6 months from the time of use for about 3 bucks. Good thing I can make peanuts stretch out.😕

bentley-mkvi-or-mkv1-saloon-or-standard-steel-saloon-big-bore-4566cc-in-black-and-grey-colours-or-colors-TCH4GP.jpg

• Love 2