Images sold in July 2020

1 hour ago, Gareth Sewell said:

What is the group called? I imagine you're not allowed to link to it here, I see one called Alamy based in india with 326 members or something...

Professional stock photographers.

Cartoon character figurine - Eric Cartman from South Park Stock Photo

Got this in a Secret Santa years ago and this pic has sold 3 times - originally a keyring but after some brain surgery it is now one of my figurine collection.

(Tintin has sold a couple of time too)

Social psychology textbook!

Edited by Phil Robinson
  • Love 3

Reasonable lower $$. Second licence of this image by Alamy. Direct & exclusive.
Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 50,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 08 July 2020
End: 08 July 2030
All Media

Wine cellar at Tyrrells Winery, Hunter Valley, Australia Stock Photo

Well,  I'm off the starting line. First licence for July........ educational use ( licence details contain the customer's name).

Children's bicycle race - moments before the start the riders take position before the off . Sesto San Giovanni, Milan, Italy. Stock Photo

Children's bicycle race - moments before the start the riders take position before the off . Sesto San Giovanni, Milan, Italy.

• Love 1

mausoleum-of-galla-placidia-ceiling-mosaics-ravenna-E92X29.jpg

Print run: up to 5,000
Image Size: 1/2 page
Start: 08 July 2020
End: 08 July 2025

high $$

• Love 1

Licensed mid $$

Print run: up to 25,000
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 06 July 2020
End: 06 July 2030
Print run: up to 20,000mangroves-in-chek-jawa-wetlands-on-the-island-of-pulau-ubin-singapore-M7DP8M.jpg

First sale this month, mid $$

Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a magazine article (print, digital, electronic), 2,500 circulation, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising)
Start: 09 July 2020
End: 09 July 2025

Kellie Castle in Fife, Scotland

Kellie Castle, Fife, Scotland Stock Photo

• Love 1

pink-floyd-in-concert-1988-the-momentary-lapse-of-reason-tour-musical-concert-poster-MMYH96.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Impresiones, tarjetas y regalos personales o referencias para artistas. Solo para un uso no comercial; no se permite la reventa.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 09 July 2020
End: 09 July 2025

• Love 1

Well I've just picked myself up off the floor, this one came in today, my biggest sale to date very high $$$ very happy, here's hoping it doesn't get refunded!

Why did I take this picture?  I quite liked the reflections and the sky, there you go....... 

image below courtesy of shearwater😉

Carol

Edited by CAROL SAUNDERS
change
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Well I've just picked myself up off the floor, this one came in today, my biggest sale to date very high $$$ very happy, here's hoping it doesn't get refunded!

Why did I take this picture?  I quite liked the reflections and the sky, there you go....... 

99 MB
7798 x 4430 pixels 
3 MB compressed
Usage: Use within the design of a bank note. License Period: 15 years active printing plus archive (life of product);Print run: Unlimited;Includes in context marketing use of the image, in digital and print; Up to 1/2 area

Not sure how to make it larger on here, using iMac/Catalina.  Image Ref: R82P08

Carol

Wow! To be used within the design of a bank note, I mean that's iconic and unsurprisingly would pay well. Fingers crossed it doesn't get refunded. My sale this month did, today :(

Edited by Gareth Sewell

99 MB
7798 x 4430 pixels 
3 MB compressed

R82P08.jpg

Not sure how to make it larger on here, using iMac/Catalina. 

Carol

Edited by CAROL SAUNDERS
change of wording
  • Like 1

Thank you so much Shearwater and Gareth, how did you get it larger Shearwater please?  Gareth thank you also and I am sorry your sale got refunded, I have everything crossed mine won't be but who knows, I know it's the way things go but at the moment it's certainly made my day😁  My cheeky other half said after I'd got up off the floor, well it's an ok image but not one of your best, probably quite true but hoping it may turn out to be😉 Being an optimist I shall now look forward to getting a banknote sometime 😄.

Carol

• Love 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Thank you so much Shearwater and Gareth, how did you get it larger Shearwater please?  Gareth thank you also and I am sorry your sale got refunded, I have everything crossed mine won't be but who knows, I know it's the way things go but at the moment it's certainly made my day😁  My cheeky other half said after I'd got up off the floor, well it's an ok image but not one of your best, probably quite true but hoping it may turn out to be😉 Being an optimist I shall now look forward to getting a banknote sometime 😄.

Carol

I like the photo, it's true that some photos we don't consider the better ones are the ones that sell on here sometimes, my experience so far...

I have some photos similar to yours taken in Cadiz but not on here as I did something more artistic with it and black and white, there's definitely something about cranes! :)

1 hour ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Carol

Well done, Carol. Great news.

• Love 1

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/GT892C/roald-dahl-museum-great-missenden-buckinghamshire-england-gb-uk-GT892C.jpg

Affiliate Sale; Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Marketing package - Small business ;  Start: 10-July-2020 ; End: 10-July-2025 ;
   Additional Details: Use in marketing materials, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising). This package is for marketing campaigns promoting businesses which have up to 10 employees.

Mid $$

1 hour ago, Gareth Sewell said:

some photos we don't consider the better ones are the ones that sell on here sometimes, my experience so far...

+1 in many cases. Not to say you shouldn't try your best, but it's not my job to decide on the best image- it's the buyer's. If it's competently executed and can do a job of illustration, it goes up.

2 hours ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Congratulations Carol, a sale we all dream off.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Carol

I used your image ID to search for it:  https://www.alamy.com/marfret-guyane-container-ship-at-port-of-spain-trinidad-tobago-image228713192.html

In that page I just drag and drop the image to a new tab. Then copy the obtained URL and paste it in "Insert image from URL" in my post.

This is the URL: https://c7.alamy.com/comp/R82P08/marfret-guyane-container-ship-at-port-of-spain-trinidad-tobago-R82P08.jpg

I'm using Safari 11 in MacOS El Capitan.

Cheers!