Images sold in July 2020

chamfered-corner-room-in-museo-cerralbo-madrid-spain-2A397XY.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 13 July 2020
End: 13 July 2025

I get for this PU the double of $$ in comparasion from my previous PUs. I do not understand why this kind of price differences.
  • Love 2

Taken many moons ago (about 50 years) with a secondhand Rolleicord, costing all of £25. I revisited the site recently and there is hardly a trace of the old colliery, just a fenced in gas vent. Low $$

the-pithead-of-boldon-colliery-coal-mine-with-ncb-coal-trucks-in-the-B8F394.jpg

coal-mining-gas-vent-over-the-site-of-what-was-boldon-colliery-tyne-and-wear-england-uk-2B1XR97.jpg

Edited by Bryan
  • Love 8

After my shot of the blue-faced honeyeater on top of a termite mound taken from my chair, now this image was taken while in lockdown on the wall of our en-suite bathroom next to our motorhome. Soon I'll be called a lazy wildlife photographer. It looks like I'm getting that way. Thrilled about this license. I did notify the camp owner that under no circumstances should the nest be removed. The answer was 'things people do to keep busy....'.

Mid $$.

2BKDFYX.jpg

• Love 2

On 10/07/2020 at 11:06, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Well I've just picked myself up off the floor, this one came in today, my biggest sale to date very high $$$ very happy, here's hoping it doesn't get refunded!

Why did I take this picture?  I quite liked the reflections and the sky, there you go....... 

image below courtesy of shearwater😉

Carol

Fabulous! Well done

CC

11 hours ago, Bryan said:

Taken many moons ago (about 50 years) with a secondhand Rolleicord, costing all of £25. I revisited the site recently and there is hardly a trace of the old colliery, just a fenced in gas vent. Low $$

the-pithead-of-boldon-colliery-coal-mine-with-ncb-coal-trucks-in-the-B8F394.jpg

coal-mining-gas-vent-over-the-site-of-what-was-boldon-colliery-tyne-and-wear-england-uk-2B1XR97.jpg

Funny, just saw that and the first thought I had, was "Boldon Colliery".  I had a sales role many years ago and my first visit to the North East, was to see a customer in Boldon Colliery Industrial Estate, must have been lat 97 or early 98, there was no sign them, but the houses looked similar!

Nice to see what it actually looked like

CC

• Love 1

35 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

Funny, just saw that and the first thought I had, was "Boldon Colliery".  I had a sales role many years ago and my first visit to the North East, was to see a customer in Boldon Colliery Industrial Estate, must have been lat 97 or early 98, there was no sign them, but the houses looked similar!

Nice to see what it actually looked like

CC

Good to be able to help! 

My best mate's dad was a windsman at Boldon Pit and on one occasion we visited him to take his forgotten bait box. The winding room was kept in immaculate condition, in contrast to the grime outside. Another childhood memory was walking past the building in which the colliery brass band practised and hearing the music, magic. My friend's dad played in the band, and that friend, a talented musician, eventually took a degree in music and made a career out of it.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/PFBYK1/caf-regatta-helsinki-a-quirky-little-waterfront-caf-restaurant-with-a-lovely-outside-terrace-in-helsinki-finland-in-summer-PFBYK1.jpg

Café Regatta Helsinki a quirky little waterfront café restaurant with a lovely outside terrace in Helsinki Finland in summer.

$ - Worldwide distributor.

wim

Sold for a pittance. An original Banksy on the streets of London in 2017 and an homage to the Basquiat exhibition at the Barbican. I was over the moon to see this since I was only there for about four days and it popped up during that tiny window of time. I imagine the sell has something to do with recent focus on Black Lives Matter and police misconduct.

Street art by Bansky, homage to the Jean-Michel Basquiat exhibit at the Barbican Center, London, United Kingdom. Stock Photo

Edited by The Blinking Eye
  • Love 3

Pic licensed today, high $$. One of the ponds near the village of Selborne, where the vicar, the Rev Gilbert White, wrote his seminal book, The Natural History of Selborne (published in 1789, and never been out of print!). Though he was a great observer of the natural world, he didn't get everything right. Noticing that swallows disappeared at the end of summer, he thought that they spent the winter months hibernating at the bottom of ponds…

pond-near-the-village-of-selborne-hampshire-england-uk-E4RJ19.jpg
  • Love 2

Had a PU sale drop in today - just my second sale of the month (the first one was also a PU). Hopefully the second half of the month will be better.

Martin Down National Nature Reserve in Hampshire.

martin-down-national-nature-reserve-chalk-downland-landscape-in-hampshire-england-uk-with-the-bokerley-dyke-ditch-a-historic-linear-earthwork-2BT7PG4.jpg

the-sistine-chapel-ceiling-E72KDM.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 June 2020
End: 01 June 2025
Brazil, Book, print and/or e-book,Bulk discount flat rate

Low $$
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Abiyoyo said:
the-sistine-chapel-ceiling-E72KDM.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 June 2020
End: 01 June 2025
Brazil, Book, print and/or e-book,Bulk discount flat rate

Low $$

That's the second sale for sistine chapel this month! 

Country: Germany ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 5,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-June-2020 ; End: 01-June-2025 ;Additional Details: Germany, Book, print and/or e-book, Bulk discount, flat rate

Low $$ gross, with not a lot left after the discount.

young-rock-fan-at-sonisphere-with-ear-defenders-too-loud-health-and-E48K0A.jpg