Images sold in July 2020

24 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Just a low $$ presentation, but still welcome to see a sale early in the month. A live news shot in the evening, so please excuse the grain.

Excellent news shot!

• Thanks 1

Amazingly enough,  got a sale on 1st of the month:

traditional-maori-idol-near-rotorua-in-n

Maori Idol in Rotorua, NZ north island.  low mid $$, direct.   Didn't think this would sell ever but what do I know.  Happy Canada Day!

• Love 2

Unusual for me too to have a sale on the 1st.

It's another Affiliate sale. The 4th one recently. And not badly priced. Mid $$

Anyone else noticed a surge in affiliate sales?

E0EEYW.jpg

2 hours ago, gvallee said:

Unusual for me too to have a sale on the 1st.

It's another Affiliate sale. The 4th one recently. And not badly priced. Mid $$

Anyone else noticed a surge in affiliate sales?

Two of mine in June (same customer) came up as affiliate sales, but the original zooms for what appears to be the sale were likely back in March 2018, so I'm not sure what that tells us?! Looking at the customer, I have some very cynical views about this (customer==affiliate?), but then I'm verging on the paranoiac these days! 😅😂

• Love 1

A first for me yesterday - a sale on the 1st of the month, for $$$ too!   Marketing package.  Things are finally starting to go well for me!

coca-cola-zero-bicycles-in-a-row-in-a-docking-station-as-part-of-the-HXAE4F.jpg
Edited by Colblimp
Typo
  • Love 4
  • Like 2

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only ;  Industry Sector: Education ;  Start: 02-July-2020 ; Duration: Unlimited 

High $$

the-new-years-day-parade-through-london-included-varsity-all-american-HFH9E8.jpg

More NZ here......

Usage: Presentation or newsletter, Use in a single presentation (e.g. Powerpoint or Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 02 July 2020
Duration: In perpetuity !!

$

two-pouwhenua-wai-titi-landing-sculpture-by-ra-vincent-2005-lambton-quay-wellington-new-zealand-2AJAB26.jpg

Edited by spacecadet

a-sign-warning-of-product-unavailability-sits-on-a-shelf-emptied-of-isopropyl-alcohol-and-bandages-at-a-nyc-chain-drug-store-march-16-2020-2B7M1BG.jpg

not an exciting image, but a low $$$ is $$$, likely for a textbook.

Usage: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only
Industry sector: Education
Duration: Unlimited

• Love 2

Usage: Magazine, Any editorial digital use. Any Placement.Repeat use permitted
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
End: 02 July 2022

Low $$ nice to start the month early

christmas-boxes-of-candy-or-chocolates-or-sweets-stacked-on-a-shop-shelf-PWJE6K.jpg

I still can't work out how to get the bigger images on here. I just right click and copy the image URL and I get the small ones.
I'm not going to be losing any sleep over it, but I'd be interested to know how you link to the huger ones.

7 minutes ago, Phil Robinson said:

I still can't work out how to get the bigger images on here. I just right click and copy the image URL and I get the small ones.
I'm not going to be losing any sleep over it, but I'd be interested to know how you link to the huger ones.

Grab and drag. try it with the image above.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Phil Robinson said:

You can open the image and drag it here, though I find it easier when using a laptop mousepad to drag it to a new page (Chrome) then copy and paste to here.

7 minutes ago, Phil Robinson said:

Some people can just drag and drop but I use the enlarged image in the image manager and copy the URL. Then when you paste in the URL you can change the "comp" to "zoom"s or the opposite. I can never remember which but it gives you the larger image. I usually prefer the smaller ones because the horizontal images are squished a tiny bit in the larger one. I do change to the larger one for vertical images as they seem to keep the same proportions.

Paulette

I open up a new tab.

Get the Alamy website up.

Find your picture,. Click on it to make it big.

Left click on mouse, and then drag it across to the Forum post that you have open in the other tab.

Hope that makes sense. And works !

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, AlbertSnapper said:

I open up a new tab.

Get the Alamy website up.

Find your picture,. Click on it to make it big.

Left click on mouse, and then drag it across to the Forum post that you have open in the other tab.

Hope that makes sense. And works !

I do basically the same in macOS Mojave and use Chrome. I create a new window and go to alamy.com, then search for the image reference, click on it, then enlarge, and drag the image into the forum post. For me it doesn't work in Safari, but does in Chrome.

5 minutes ago, sb photos said:

I do basically the same in macOS Mojave and use Chrome. I create a new window and go to alamy.com, then search for the image reference, click on it, then enlarge, and drag the image into the forum post. For me it doesn't work in Safari, but does in Chrome.

Good to know Chrome works. I use Firefox, on a PC with Windows 10.2.